23

I get a call but I just let the phone ring while I do some paper work.

I'm getting ready for a new tour, I know I was just on one but I'm doing a world tour in a couple months for the new boy group.

TXT will be preforming and I also will, almost like a American concert with set lists and openers.

I think it will be a hit, it also good publicity for the boys, they deserve it, they've been working hard.

The phone rings again and I can feel myself get agitated, before I could end the call, I see the name.

"Dispatch"

I sigh before picking up the phone, I get a lot of photoshoot requests and it's annoying but it doesn't hurt to listen to them.

Sometimes they are terrible offers and some are actually really good for publicity.

I swipe the call and instantly hear a woman's voice.

"Hello? Mr.Jung."

"Yes hello."

"Mr.Jung, we would like to talk about a opportunity for a photoshoot for our business."

"Continue."

"We would like to promote our business in a duo photoshoot, the concept would be a nice background with some mint clothing, almost retro."

"Sorry, but did you say duo?"

"Yes sir we did."

I don't usually agree with duos unless with Namjoon.

The one I did with Yoongis friend Tae was planned, obviously to get closer to Yoongi.

"Who would be my partner."

"Your partner would be the newest found rapper SUGA."

I can't help the smirk land on my face as I hear the name.

I guess the article about me and Yoongi may have struck them as a good deal to make us do a photoshoot together.

It doesn't upset me one bit, if anything it makes things more interesting.

"Have you confirmed this deal with Mr.Min?"

"Oh yes, just after 10 minutes he called back saying yes right away."

I chuckle a bit but clear my throat

"I would like to say it will be in a mon-"

"I'll do it."

"S-sorry what do you say Mr.Jung?"

"I said I'll do it, send me all the information to my email, have a nice day."

"Yes Mr.Jung have a nice day."

The phone call finally ended as I lean back in my chair.

A photoshoot with Yoongi? Oh this will most definitely be fun.

I get a email stating everything I need to know about the shoot.

It will be in public, around a month or so and with nice outfits.

Hmm, In public? So paparazzi will be out?

Oh this will be fun indeed. Did Dispatch plan this?

I hear a knock on the door and tell them to come in. I look up to see a smiling Namjoon.

"You seem to be in a good mood Hoseok." I smile "As do you Namjoon."

He comes closer and sits in a chair in front of my desk."Why is Hoseok happy on this day?"

I laugh a bit, we always talk as if we're in the renaissance era when near each other, it's weird.

"I may be having a fun date with a kitten here soon." Namjoon raises his brown and looks up at me "So the plan is working?"

I turn to him with a smirk "It's more then just working."