15

It's been a couple of days since I joined the company and to say I'm stuck in my office all day is a understatement.

I don't really like talking to people much anyway and when I'm in a grove I don't wanna get out of it because it's rare when I do.

There's been multiple times where Mr. Jung had to come in and drag me out because I wouldn't leave.

It's not my fault, I have everything at my disposal, who wouldn't want to be there 24/7.

Other then work, Tae wants to do a photoshoot soon and I don't know how I feel about it.

I sigh leaning back in my chair when I hear a voice behind me.

I jump and look behind me to see Mr.Jung. "Hey." I just smile sarcastically "Hi."

He comes over to me and sits down on my couch. "So how's work?" I just pause my music and take my headphones off.

"It's fine."  He just nods, it becomes awkwardly silent and I slowly get frustrated.

Why won't he leave, please just leave. I try t go back and focus on my music but I can't.

"Get our." He looks over to me while I stare dead at him. "Excuse me?" I sigh "I said get out."

He stands up and walks over to me, "Oh no, I herd what you said." My eyes widen a bit when he gets closer.

"I'm just trying to figure out who the fuck your speaking to like that." I try to push my chair back but it gets stuck at my desk.

He leans down staring me straight in the face while his hand is on the top of my chair.

"Look her kitten~." I frown my brows confused at the nickname as he puts his finger under my chin.

"Tell me, who were you talking to?" I gulp a bit but stand my ground. "You, I said get out."

His face almost seems to turn rotten, his face drops, his eyes becoming almost black, his lips going in to a straight line and his eyebrows are tilted downward.

In a instant he grabs my neck, but leaves room for me to breath "Dont fucking talk to me like that." My eyes widen almost bursting out.

What the fuck. His lips go up in a smirk as he slightly tightens around my neck "What does a good kitten say?"

I can't speak, I physically can't speak, I'm in pure shock. He usually just leaves when I tell him to get out.

I'm so confused, he tightens more and leans into my ear "Say. It." He slightly pops the T at the end.

I gulp and try to speak "S-sorry." I curse myself flossing my eyes because I stuttered, but it's hard to speak.

He lets go of my neck, still staring at where his hand was and smirking. "Good, now get to work." He turns around leaving and almost slams the door.

I'm sitting there in shock, what the fuck was that. Like what the fuck was that... I can't... how...

"Fuck he's hot." My eyes widen again as I slam my hand on my mouth.

I look down to my pants and mentally slap myself.

Even though it was kinda terrifying, I hate myself for fucking liking it.

I turn on a video called "perfectly cut screams." To fix a certain something from becoming a distraction.

I spend the rest of the day working but sometimes going back to the though, I mean it makes sense, he's the type of person to totally dominate someone.

But wasn't that a bit much, he could get fired for that. I think about that time again and then cry out loud.

"Oh my god!! Did he see that I had a boner."  I slide down in my chair, almost slamming my head down on the desk while putting my hands over my head.

Great this is just great, how am I gonna face him. I'm going to get fired, what happens if he try's to like file for sexual harassment cause I got a boner?

No no, I mean I can say he choked me..... NO! NOT HAPPENING.

But on another hand what happens if he keeps doing those things because I was hard...... I wouldn't....entirely.....mind?

No no, shut up, yes you would. Just cause you haven't had sex in like years, doesn't mean choking someone randomly is ok.

God but was that a while ass daddy move there, SHUT UP!

I decide it's good to just head home to take my mind off things.

When I get in my house I sigh and just head straight to bed. It was a long day.

Authors note

That escalated quickly....

There may be angst coming soon, just so ya know.