16

2 Days later

I wake up to my alarm and look around, my music is playing and my beat maker is still open. "Ah looks like I passed out in my office."

I look at the time again and see that I need to get ready for work.

I may or may not have stayed up messing around with music. I stare at my computer blankly tell I snap out of it and shut it down.

"I need to get to work right now, ugh." I get up after cleaning my desk and get in the shower. The water feels really nice on my body, as I just relax, letting my thoughts consume me.

Waking up and taking a hot shower, it's nice. Also the feeling of being clean is nice to.

I get out the shower and dry myself. I get dressed and dry my hair. It isn't long tell it's time for me to go. I hurry up and grab some food and head out.

The traffic wasn't that bad so I got there on time. I see Namjoon and I nod at him to show acknowledgement.

I proceed to my producing room where I've been working. I sit there and sigh... I left my hard drive.... I grab a new one and start to mess with beats again.

After awhile I start to get hungry and need food. Today has gone well, nothing to bad. My music is going well and I think I'm starting to pick up a flow but I also don't know.

I grab some chips and start to walk around, as I'm walking I hear a bit of commotion. I turn to look threw the door. It's the small boy band and they look like their having an argument.

I peak over to look around more in the room and I see Mr.Jung looking like he's about to bust. I decided to just enter the room.

They are so deep in the argument that they didn't even hear me come in. One of the members look at me and I can see him visibly soften.

"Hyung!" He runs over to me and everyone just looks over, everyone goes quite and smile. "Hey hyung." I nod and look to Mr.Jung he is also calming down and looks happy to see me.

Though I can't say that looking him in the eye made me forget what happened yesterday.

"I heard you worked yourself to hard and took a day off." I nod again and another one talks "you shouldn't work yourself to hard hyung." They all nod in agreement.

I just snicker "says the ones arguing." They all look down or away or just anywhere but at me. "What were you guys fighting about anyway, you guys usually get along." They look at each other then at me but one dose speak up.

"We can't think of a name for our group and we are getting really tired of never being able to chose one." I nod "well it is hard to agree on a name that you'll be having for a long time. You have to make sure you don't regret it."

They all nod but one gets an idea "Why don't you help us!" They all agree, it surprises me on how they were all in a disagreement earlier.

"Well what have you guys come up with already." They all start speaking and then go quite to let others speak.

"Well one was Together Forever." The next one says "Another was A Day In The Rain." Another one also says "And there was Tomorrow Is Today." I just listen and they are all not good but they do like their T's haha.

I think hard and figured something out. "Why not TXT." They all kinda tilt their heads "Just TXT? " I slightly nod "That's what you would be called but it's a abbreviation so like something Together X Tonight?"

They all think about it and one smiles "What about Tomorrow X Together?" They all start to smile and nod their heads.

"Then TXT it is." We all look over to see who said that and it was Mr.Jung, I could tell he was extremely happy that they finally found a name.

"Now since you figured out the name, will have to celebrate, let's go out tonight!" Everyone was booming with happiness "But you guys are underage so just juice and soda for you guys but it will be my treat so order what you want."

They laughed a bit and nodded "also Yoongi id like you to join." I looked at him "Yea I don't know I have a lot of thingsss tooo-" I stoped talking for a sec and look over at the group of boys.

They are basically begging me to come out with their eyes, it melts me a bit.... just a bit. I sigh "I can make some time to come."

For what seems like the 100th time they jump with joy, Mr.Jung smiles and then becomes a bit stern "Now stop playing around get back to practice." The boys all stop and nod at the same time.

It was kinda scary, I'll never understand how people can just sync perfectly like that. As im walking out Mr.Jung stopped me.

"Hey thanks for helping them." I tilt my head a bit but slightly smile "No problem, it's honestly not that hard." He smirks "oh really? How long did it take for you to figure out your name."

That fucking smirk. I gulp a bit remembering his hand around my neck but stop.

I look at him "1 minute." His face looks stunned "huh" I start to walk "I already knew what I wanted to be called." He just looks at me kinda shocked but shakes his head and smiles.

"You know your different." I slow down a bit. He walks up behind me and says "I like that." He walks away and I try my best to calm down but I can't help the slow blush on my face from forming.

~•~
Authors note

Hey! Does the story seem better now? Or does it still feel as if it's everywhere?

I'm getting back to the part of the story where I have to make new chapters instead of fixing old ones!

Hope you like it!!