41

The concert has already started and I haven't seen Hoseok all day. WHERE IS HE! I needed to see him.

I wanted to clear things up before I went on stage. The concert was close to over but he was no where to be seen.

I kept asking everyone and no one knew, Namjoon didn't even know. It was freaking me out.

Where was he, did I do this? Is he going to preform?

"Yoongi your up." I look over to a random staff member and I take a deep breath.

Like usual all songs were performed and executed better then the last. But the painc feeling I was having didn't go down.

After each song I would ask and then go back on stage to perform my next song.

When I performed my last song, I gave up. I didn't know what to do. It was now Hoseoks turn.

We had about 5 minutes tell he went on and no one could find him.

Granted I wasn't the only one freaking out but I felt like I was the reason.

All of a sudden we hear a loud voice beam on stage. Confused as to why, I run to the side of the stage.

There I see Hoseok, he was wearing his normal outfit for the concert, as if he was here the whole time.

"Hello Seoul!!!!" His smile was plastered over the screens.

"As you know this is our last day of the concert. We have had so much fun and loved seeing each and everyone of you."

His eyes sparkled when looking to the crowd. "Though I'd like to bring someone out." The crowd screamed.

"Just like on our first day, I had brought him out to introduce everyone, come out Suga"

The crowd were screaming their head off but I was not moving. Almost like I couldn't at all. The crowd started to chant my name as the staff pushed me out onto the stage.

I walked right over to Hoseok confused. "Do you guys like him?!" They all screamed.

"Did you love his performance." All different types of screams can be herd, but all muttered a yes.

"I'm glad, he's worked really hard to get here." He looked at me and smiled "Even though our tour is almost over, don't worry you will be seeing a lot of me and him together."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders laughing.

But he pushed away and looked to the crowd. "But I'd like to say that, I have put him through a lot of hardships and I'm sorry for that."

He started to walk around a bit, while talking. "I've made it hard on him and even confused him of many things. He has gotten anxious and even mad at me for some things."

He looked me dead in my eyes while I whispered "what are you doing?"

"I didn't ask him if this was ok nor do I ask him for a lot of things but the smile that's always on his face makes me happy."

He walked closer to me, about 6ft apart. "What I'm trying to say is....I love you Min Yoongi."

My heart dropped and the crowds lungs basically busted from screaming.

What did he just say? So many things were happening in my head I didn't know what to do. Before I knew it I was back stage and Hoseok started his set list.

Did I hear that right, was that not a dream?! Hoseok loves me?.......

Authors note

I just watched BTS speak about the graduating class of 2020.

Being someone who is graduating in 2020 (supposed to graduate June 15th)

It hit me hard to hear what they had to say. I never thought I would be happy to graduate in 2020 nor did I think I would make it this far.

If you are also graduating, then I applaud you. You made it no matter how did in school. Weather you made As or Bs or even made straight Ds.

I've been there lol but congratulations, life will be hard but the prospect that comes after will fill you with joy.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE 🥳🥳💜💜