47

I smile at him as he grabs my face "I know thats not the best thing to say and I'm sorry but I do. I want to change those things for you, I want you to know what actual love is like."

I push his hands down. "Yoongi. I want you to be mine, no one deserved what you went through."

I just nod "I know but that won't be able to happen." He looks at me confused but I shake my head.

"Let's get some sleep ok? I'm exhausted." He nods and lays down as I lay on him.

It was a peaceful night but the morning wasn't all that great. I was starting to get death threats and even more haters then I have before.

I didn't care but the worst part was out of all people, Hoseok is the only one not doing anything about it.

My friends have commented and told the people to fuck off but when it comes to Hoseok it's like he turns a blind eye.

I get out of bed and get dressed. Quickly grabbing my stuff and heading out.

"Hey where are you going?" I look over to see Hoseok at the kitchen counter. "I'm going to get going, I have things to do."

He just nods "Alright well text me alright?" I nod back and start to head for the door. But I feel a hand pull me back.

"Hey, before you leave....uh....are you ok?" I let my body relax and I sigh. "Yes Hoseok I'm ok-" he starts to fidget around.

"Ok I was just wondering with all that happened last night I didn't kn-" I shut him up with a kiss and then smile at him.

"Don't worry your fine ok? Now I gotta get going." He waves goodbye and I head out.

Maybe he's not good with serious topics? Like he can't bring them up? Is that why or is it because of his fame?

I finally get home and just lay in bed exhausted, I let out a lot of pent up energy last night so I really don't wanna fucking move for a month now.

I just decide to hope onto Instagram.

Sugatheofficial

Liked by Officialjeon, ImJimin, Theonlyv, Officialrm, Worldwidehandsome and 89,326 others

Sugatheofficial: Hey just wanted to say that yes I'm indeed 🏳️‍🌈 but no me and J-hope are not dating. We just work together. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

10,376 comments
Worldwidehandsome: Yesssss we support!
ImJimin: Wait your not?
Theonlyv: Yesss a bitch came out!
Sugaxjhope: Wait so Yoongi is gay but not with Hope?
Yoongiisbeautiful: I support you!
Jhopeeee: Awe I was hoping for you guys😭 but I still support.
Hopexbrooke: Serves you right.
BasicBitch: You think you could seduce any man, stay away from Hope.
Officialjeon: Yo fuck off, like let him be.
Agustdd: Fuck off haters
Sugakookie: We love you Yoongi
Officialrm: Wait? Your not?

Dispatch.news

Liked by Officialrm, Worldwidehandsome, Theonlyv, ImJimin, Officialjeon and 1,345,277 others

Dispatch.news: Rapper SUGA comes out as gay in Instagram post and denies all rumors of him with rapper J-HOPE!!!😱😱

332,872 comments
SOPE: Noooooo but we supporrtttt
Hopexbrooke: Dumb bitch
Eric: Fucking fa***t
Officialrm: Get the fuck out haters
SUGAbby: God damn that photo
Worldwidehandsome: Dosent matter if you guys hate him, he's still better and closer to Hope then you.
ImJimin: Yessss
BasicBitch: Hes still ugly
Yoongixhobi: Ugly? Check again
Theonlyv: only thing ugly is you.

Theonlyv

Liked by Officialjeon, ImJimin, Worldwidehandsome, Officialrm, Officialhope and 90,376 others

Theonlyv: I love and support my best friend 🏳️‍🌈😘🥰💜

6,297 comments
Worldwidehandsome: Yes a true friend
V.v: we support your decision
Officialjeon: 🏳️‍🌈😘
GucciV: As you should
Yoongiisbeautiful: Hes so cuteeee
Adam: why do I keep seeing this gay bitch?
ImJimin: That "gay bitch" is living his best life peasant 💅🏻
Sugakookie: We love a true friendship

~~~

I smile at all the comments but the ones with hate go unnoticed, but what is noticeable is Hoseok, he didn't interact with my posts but did with Taes??

Ahh I'm just being dramatic. But seriously he said he loved me, shouldn't he defend me??