32

It's been a couple days and everyone is slightly freaked out, scared or worried.

It's getting closer to the time for the concert and Hoseok can't find anyone to replace the person who left.

Yes he could leave that spot blank and have no one but the time of the set list and how everything is planned was already in perfect order.

Hoseok has been under so much pressure that he has yelled at almost everyone who walked through the door.

So everyone chose to not go in there unless it was truly needed. But while Hoseok worked and was stressed, I would help the boy group and calm them down.

An that brings us to where I am now, Im eating out with the small boy group and we are talking.

We have been doing this a lot and I honestly love them. They are pure and adorable, plus respectful, all good things in my book.

"Hyung? Do you think Hoseok will be ok?" I pour myself some tea as a lady comes by to give us our meat.

We are at a Korean bbq, "I'm sure he will, it's Hoseok were talking about, he figures everything out."

Kai sighs nodding. "Your right, it's just he's so stressed." I hum "I would be too, but we have to stand tall to help him out." Yeonjun says.

I smile at him and nod. "You are right, the last thing Hoseok needs is everyone stressed about him." I take a piece of bulgogi.

"He has been in this industry for a long time, he knows his way around things and knows tons of artists." They all nod in silence.

"Thank you for helping us Hyung, with out you we would have been lost." I chuckle.

"I didn't do anything Beomgyu, I just stood there and made random sounds, so you would notice what to do." He laughs.

"I know but somehow it helped us a lot." These boys do truly make me smile a lot.

"If you say so." It went back to silence, but it didn't take long before they were all talking and chuckling at each other.

I sigh sitting back and just watching them, they are honestly something else. I hope they go far in life.

A few minutes go by and Soobin speaks up. "Hyung?" I look at him. "Why don't you just take the place in the concert?" I instantly choke on nothing.

Grabbing some water I drink it. "Actually yeah, I was thinking that too." Taehyun says.

I think about it but before I can speak Kai jumps in "Yea! You are a really good artist and it would be good publicity for you right?!"

I try to speak again but Beomgyu jumps in "And since you are blowing up recently, so many people would want to see you anyway!"

I can't even think before Yeonjun also speaks, making me slightly groan but I listen to them all.

"It would be a good experience for you and I'm sure Hoseok wouldn't mind, the paparazzi would be all over it."

I take in their words and I honestly think about it. I open my eyes to see them all staring at me with excitement.

"That is a good idea but I have never been on stage, or at least that consist of that many people watching. I don't have that many songs out and probably wouldn't do well. It is good publicity but if I fail then it will ruin me."

I let of a deep breath "and since the media is all over me and Hoseok, they would probably use it against him and say we are dating or I'm using him."

As I'm speaking I can see each ones face fall but I'm not wrong, though I won't ruin their dreams as well.

"I'll try to talk to Hoseok about it tomorrow." They all whipped their heads at me and smiled brightly.

They all came over and hugged me so I just sat there and groaned. These boys will kill me.