43

"Yea, just come by the side walk right in front of the cafe."

"The one in front.... ah ok, I'll see you there in a bit."

"Alright bye Yoongs."

I end the call and walk across the street to the cafe. I just look around and decide to head into the cafe.

I sigh realizing I'm the first one here....

They do this a lot, they know I take forever to get up and I'm usually the last one, so they will tell me what time I need to be there.

Usually 30 minutes before I actually need to be there.

I order a hot Green Tea, they finish making it rather quickly. As I'm about to head out the door I bump into someone.

"Oh sorry I did-" I look up and my face goes blank. "Hey Yoongi." I move past him "Yea hi." I go to sit at a table outside.

Not long after the male I bumped into sits at the table. "Can I sit here?" I just nod.

"So your early?" I just nod again "They did the wake up Yoongi early thing again." The male just nods and laughs softly.

"How have you been?" I just sigh. I really don't want to talk to him. It's been awhile and I just-

I don't even know what to tell him.

"I've been ok, working on some new songs." He listens and sips his coffee.

"Hey Yoongi I mi-" I try to listen to him but our attention gets drawn else where when we here a familiar voice beam at us.

"Yoongi!!! Hoseok!! You guys are so early." I roll my eyes. "I wonder why?" I snicker and look over to Hoseok who seems to be down.

"Hoseok you ok bud?" Jin smiles at Hoseok and waves his hand. "Yea I'm fine, just exhausted."

Jin just smiles more and hugs him. "Good don't worry me brat." He laughs and then pushes Jin away.

"Hey Namjoon." The male waves and dose a half smile. Oh yea, the nerves are getting to him.

Not long after Tae, Jimin and Kook come over.

"So now that we're all here what do we wanna go do!"

We all secretly look at Namjoon as Jimin try's to distract Jin.

Namjoon smiles at us and takes a deep breath. "How about the beach?" If Jin was a cat, I swear you could have seen his ears perk up at the question.

"Beach? Hell yeah!" He claps his hands as he takes my arm and drags me with him. "Let's get going then! Earlier we are, the better the spot we can get away from people."

He looks at me at his last statement and I just chuckle lowly. This man I swear.

Jin pulls me along a little further then the rest of the group.

"How have you been?" Ah not this again. "I've been ok, just working." Jin just shakes his head.

"No not just normal life, but about...you know."
Jin looks behind him and I follow his eyes to Hoseok who is playing around with Jimin.

I just shrug "We're ok I guess, I mean he's my boss."
Jin smacks his teeth "Who confessed to you."

I roll my eyes, Jin just hits my arm playfully "Like come on, I know you like him. What's holding you back?"

We take off our shoes as we walk onto the beach sand.

Me and Jin stop just at the edge of the water, so that when the waves hit, it's only a tiny wave that comes over and washes our feet.

"You guys go on ahead or whatever, I'm going to talk to Yoongi for a bit." Everyone nodded and picked out a spot to lay stuff down.

"Well Yoongs?" I sigh "A lot is holding me back, but they aren't big things either." He looked at me confused.

"Meaning??" I look out to the water "Meaning that I could possibly date him, while still having the thoughts that plague me." Jin nods.

"But.." he tilts his head "but??" I look over to Hoseok, he's playing in the sand and taking to Namjoon.

His smile still shines so bright, even when the sun is up.

"My past isn't the best and the trauma I have will ruin that, I don't want to put him through that and I don't wanna go through that again either."

Jin shakes his head this time.

"I'll leave you with this because I know Joon already talked to you about your feelings for him." I nod.

"A person may have trauma that can ruin just about anything for them but sometimes they need someone to help fix that trauma or at least cool it down."

"Though I don't know your past, I do know that no real man would sit there and blame your trauma, a real man would understand you and help you through it, even if the trauma got to excessive."

"No man should damage you more for something that has broken you. If trauma is the problem then, either fix it yourself with time, or see if the man that's waiting for you, will hold your hand through the pain another has caused you."

Jin smiles at me and then looks at Hoseok "You may have just messed around and fucked a couple of times but no one said that if a man has sex with you before you date, he won't love you for who you are, he just started in a weird way."

I just nod an take in the information. Jin smiles at me again and then walks back to the group.

God damnit Jin, this is supposed to be your day.... why are you helping me?

~~~

Authors note
Sorry for the long awaited updated, in the beginning I didn't post because I still haven't wrote the chapters.

But the day I started to write again, with out saying much detail.

I had a family emergency to where I had to drive down to Virgina for a couple days and could write due to my focus on the situation.

Though I'm done now so I'll be post the rest of the chapters.