18

I focus on the photographer and listen to what he wants me to do, but the lustful stare doesn't go unnoticed by the brown haired male.

I can't help a smirk playing on my face, I love knowing I can make people feel a certain way, even if I don't want the full attention.

The photographer asks me to look away in the opposite direction and of course my eyes instantly lock with the male.

I can see his eyes slowly move all the way down and back up, biting his lip as he did so. I can't say that the way his eyes moved did something to me.

When are eyes connect again, I slowly lick my lips and I grin. I can see his eyes become serious, almost becoming slim. It was hot, I cant lie.

The photographer says I'm good and I can get off. I thank him as I get off the machine I'm on as they call the brunette to the area.

As we walk past each other I softly graze my hand on his arm. He looks at me as I swiftly turn around and smirk, looking him up and down in one quick move.

Then I quickly turn back around, heading back towards Tae.

Once I get to Tae, he raises his brow. "Well if that isn't some intense sexual tension, then I don't know what is." I look at him confused, but obviously I know what he's talking about.

"What ever do you mean Tae?" He just stares at me "I don't know Yoongi but the way a certain male stares at your flat ass, shows it all."

I playfully hit him at the remark about my ass but turn my head to see the brunette definitely staring at my nonexistent ass.

Ok it's not nonexistent but it isn't plump either, at least a nice handful I guess. I shake my thoughts as I lean on the table to grab something but obviously trying to tease the male.

I could hear a slight groan, I turn around to see the brunette with his head leaning back and him pushing his hand through his hair.

Damn, but how do you groan that loud.

The shoot continues with everyone doing really well. Me and the brunette exchange heated glares now and then but other then that we're talking to other people.

The photographer sighs and lets out a exciting yay. The photoshoot was now done and everyone was pleased with the outcome.

Me and Tae were thanking everyone while also talking. "So do you like him." I choke on nothing.

I calm myself then stand straight. "Who?" Tae just rolls his eyes. "You know who."

I smirk and look at Tae "No I don't, would you like to enlighten me." I hear Tae groan but then he smiles.

Why are you smiling "Well, it's a male that's tall, well built and stares at you with a demons lust."

I laugh "I don't think were talking about the same male." Tae looks at me "Then do tell who I'm talking about."

I think for a second "Well, he's a brunette brat who thinks he can do whatever he wants, he bosses people around but at the same time acts like a friend." I smile a bit.

"He is a more slightly tallish, annoying, idiot, hot, sexy, goon, who thinks choking puts you in your place." Tae eyes widen at the choking part but for some reason they stay open and he smirks.

My face becomes filled with confusion. But before I could ask, I felt a hand slide around my waist and lips come close to my ear.

I somewhat freeze "Oh and who might this sexy brunette devil be?" I can feel my face become a light shade of pink.

But I keep calm "Definitely not someone like you, your far from sexy." I laugh a bit but feel his hand grip tighter on my hip and I accidentally sowftly whimper at the action.

A deadly smirk is now placed on the males face. Tae is just staring in awe cause of the drama. He just smiles at the brunette and leaves.

I feel a face get closer to my neck as his breath becomes hot on my ear. "Good to know I have an effect on you baby boy." He kisses my neck and leaves.

I place my hand on my neck where he kissed and look over in his direction.

My face is flushed in red as hes walking backwards smirking. I just flip him off, grabbing my stuff as I head out. Fuck him.

Authors note
Oooo I see you Hoseok 😂😂

So sad that Bang Bang con ended, I had to take a day or two to recover from staying up haha.

Welp hope you like the story!!