19

"So how's work with the sexy idiot." I sigh while rolling my eyes.

"Like usual, he sometimes says hi and then sometimes I never see him." I take a sip of my tea.

"So you really do think he's sexy." I stop drinking and open my eyes "No, no, no, I don't find him sexy at all, idiot? Yes, sexy? No."

The male in front of me just laughs "I can't stand you, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy."

I look at the male and sigh "Tae, you know I don't do relationships, you also know that I specially don't do them with coworkers."

This time Tae sighs "How long has it been? 3-4 years. Yoongi you need to move on." I look out the window.

"It's not a matter of moving on Tae, It's more for mental health. We all know he's a bad guy."

Tae just crosses his arms "Yea and you never told me the whole story, you just said he was a lying cheating prick who only used you for gain. Which can mean so many things, you also seemed kinda more mad then upset."

I just chuckle "You can't handle the truth." He huffs "How do you know that?" I take another sip before taking a deep breath and speaking "Because I couldn't."

Taes eyes go soft while looking at me. I never told him what happened to me because it's my secret, it's my burden.

What my ex did or whoever did to me is something I need to go at alone. I slightly smile at Tae.

"But maybe I won't be single forever, people do change others." I can see Taes worry filled eyes fall as it's replaced by happy ones.

"That's the sprit!!" He claps and happily drinks his tea. How did this happen ugh.

I head over to the office to start my day, before I can even get in the building I see a lot of photographers.

I decided to go the other way but I bump into another chest causing me to fall and make noise.

"Shit." Is all I hear before Im grabbed up by the hand and paparazzi flooded around us.

All I can hear our questions and see lights hitting me. God it annoyed me but it was new and my anxiety was starting to pile up.

"Suga are you in relations with Jhope."

"Is the only reason you got into the company was because your dating Jhope"

"Do you want to use him for fame."

"Jhope are you gay?"

"Jhope how did you meet Suga."

"Did you really kiss on the night of the club? Who initiated it."

I cringe at the questions, I would never use anyone for my own gain, even that guy.

I can feel a hand tighten on my waist and soon enough we're pulled away from the paparazzi and head straight into the building.

The paparazzi quickly follows, since the security was helping outside so we could get out.

The male yanking me around quickly runs into a secret room. It's kinda nice and right behind a poster board that lights up and shows new advertisements.

It's actually quite convenient, but kinda small.
"Sorry, I'm usually the only one having to use this room." I look up to the voice to see the brunette male smiling at me.

I can't help but stare at him, his smile is nice. I can feel myself subconsciously start to move forward, as my weight is placed on my toes.

"I'm sure we can be out soon, sorry about tha-" he's cut off by my lips on his. The males eyes are wide while mine our closed.

I let go of the kiss and plant myself back on my feet, staring at him. He just stares at me as he smirks.

"Oh don't tell me that's all you were gonna do." Just slightly breathing between both of us, he instantly grabs me by the back of my neck and we smash our lips back together.

We are stuck in a heated kiss, his soft but rough lips are in perfect sync with mine.

He slowly and sensually moves his tongue on the bottom of my lip. I breath heavily as I open my mouth.

Before he does anything he smirks again while chuckling a bit. He swiftly locks his lips with mine, sending his tongue in my wet cavern.

Our tongues move together perfectly with him instantly take over dominance.

I didn't have time to fight, I just wanted him, here and now. As we have our hot make out, his hands travel down my body, going straight for my ass.

He grabs it tightly making me whimper in his action. He pulls away from the kiss, not even giving me a moment to breath as he attacks my neck.

Sucking and licking everywhere, wanting to create blue and purple marks on my pale skin.

I let out a high pitched soft moan, quickly covering my mouth. As he continues his hand reaches mine and stops.

Breathing heavily he stares straight Into my eyes with lust. "Whimper for me." I can't even think when he smashes our lips back together, his hand reaching for my clothed crotch.

He rubs me through my pants causing me to moan and occasionally break the kiss.

Just as he's about to undo my pants 3 knocks are herd on the door. We stop for a sec, heavy breathing never stoping.

"Shit." The brunette says while his fingers move through his hair. I can see slight sweat form on his body, the room wasn't quite ventilated.

He leans into me and kisses me deeply making me wimpier and him smirk. "Let's get going huh?" He raises his brow and smiles.

I just nod, not being able to speak. We hear another 3 knocks and the male just sighs "Will be right out."

We take a bit to fix our selfs and get to a regular breathing pattern.

We get out and I instantly dash for my office.

"He ok sir?" The brunette just laughs "Yea he's fine, the kitten just got a bit of cat nip." He laughs as the security guard just looks at him confused.

"Let's go." He just nods as they walk away.

Authors note
Ooo a long chapter 😂
Things are starting to pick up and get spicy, instagram chapters soon coming out.