50

Today is the day of Jin and Namjoons wedding, it was all over the news and everyone was excited, except the haters.

It's been a few weeks since the talk with Jin and I decided to go back to the company but I never see Hoseok anymore.

I'm still worried if he will even be here. He's Namjoons best man anyway and he's the man I walk down the aisle with.

"Hey calm down, it's my wedding here, shouldnt I be the one that's nervous." Jin laughs at me as I just laugh softly shaking my head.

"Will you talk to him?" I shrug "I don't know, should I?" Jin frivolously nods his head. "Are you kidding me? Yessss, he should definitely come to you but sometimes maybe you should be the one to make the first move."

I nod as Jin let's people touch up his make up. "Ok how do I look?" I smile "As handsome as you'll ever be." He makes and gasp and hits my arm.

"Hey, are you trying to say I'm not that handsome." I laugh and rub my arm. "No no, I just mean you are extremely handsome, more then you usually are."

He nods in satisfaction and grabs my arm, "You ready to go out?" I huff "Shouldn't I ask you that?" Jin snickers.

"With how nervous you are? I would say I'm walking you to your wedding." I just grin and hit him.

"Alright alright lets get going best man." I nod and we head out.

You can hear the music blast and the sound of everyone getting up.

I let go of Jin to walk over to my partner. Hoseok is waking towards me and he almost stops.

His eyes seem to gleam with awe. I quickly wrapped my arm around his as my heart starts to pound. I try to keep my calm.

As we walk down the aisle, Hoseok whispers in my ear. "I want to speak with you later.....also you look handsome."

I can feel my face heat up at his words and we soon break off to head to the groom and brides side.

Jin soon walks down and Joon is already in tears. Jin makes haste to his groom and holds his hands.

He laughs at him as he wipes his tears. Shaking his head in the process, not long after Jin starts to cry.

They share their vows and the wedding ends with beautiful music and everyone walking back down the aisle.

When Hoseok grabs my arm again, he says one thing. "At the dinner, find me outside on the balcony, I'll be waiting." And he breaks off going to his car.

I go to my car and everyone heads to the dinner.

The dinner is filled with fun in the air and everyone laughing.

We hear a couple of songs and everyone falls silent. "Hello everyone, the bride here, handsome as ever."

Everyone laughs and Joon just shakes his head laughing softly.

Jin looks down at him and smiles. "I would like to say that, thank you for coming and I'm happy you all could be here."

"It's been a long road for me and Joon but we're happy to now be together forever and I hope my friends will find that soon."

In an instant Jin looks me in the eyes and smiles. "Soon I'll be doing the Bouquet toss, so I hope everyone will come."

Everyone claps and the music gets turned back on.

Jin comes over and sits next to me "Can you be relaxed for one moment." I sigh "not really."

He smiles "Well I would rather you be nervous then to not care. Even though it's my important day, it's also yours too."