27

We head into the bar that seemed more like a club but we didn't really mind. We head over to the bar where a majority of couples can be seen making out or getting dumped sometimes even cheating.

I lean over the bar as the bartender smiles at me "what would you like sweetheart." I just smirk at him "Oh wouldn't you like to know."

I eyes him up and down and bite my lip as he smriks back at me. He hands me a shot of vodka dropped into a cup of a fruity alcoholic drink.

"Club speacial." I take the drink smiling at him "it's on the house." He winks at me as lick my lips and turn around as the bartender tends to other people.

As soon as I turn around I see a unamused Hoseok staring down at me as Jin is talking to him about who knows what.

I stare back at him as I drink my fruity drink while he looks unpleased. Jin walks over to me and smiles.

"So do you swing a certain way or are you looking at the men in the club." I laugh a bit "Yes I'm looking at men in the club, I'm not straight."

Jin just laughs "Same, I'm sure mister stick up his ass is also gay." I look to him "What makes you say that?"

Jin looks at me after he takes the shot he got from the bartender. "No straight man grabs a mans chin like that at a photoshoot." I choke on my drink as he laughs.

"And since I know who he is, I'm guessing he's your boss." My eyes slightly widen.

"Just known I'm not stupid and I keep my mouth shut." I just nod.

"Looks like Namjoon is hear." I see Jins eyes widen as his head flings to the direction of my eyes.

He quickly turns back when Namjoon looks over and walks over to me. "Hey yoongi, how was the shoot." I just look at Jin then to him.

"It was good, may do another one depends." Namjoon nods as his eyes never stayed on me but on the man next to me.

I see his lips turn to a smirk while looking at the man "And who may this be." Thats when Jin slowly turns around and looks at Namjoon.

"Mm wouldn't you like to know." I become confused at their interaction, it's almost like Jins a different person.

"Oh I don't think I need to know much." His smirk grows wider "Anyone would remember a beautiful mess under them while they moan."

My eyes widen as I spit out a bit of my drink. They- no- they fucked? They already know each other?!?!

I sit back watching the kdrama unfold in front of my eyes as I scoot my seat over so I'm a little farther from them.

The bartender comes over to talk but I just shoo him away. This is to interesting not to watch.

"Hm last time I checked those moans where clearly fake." My eyes widen again as I cover my mouth trying not to say anything.

"Oh really? Was saying my dick was big a lie too." I look around me to see if anyone else is hearing this shit because bro what!

"I've seen bigger, I've had bigger and yours sir, definitely wasn't." I swing my head back trying not to laugh, who even is Jin anymore.

"Well maybe I just have to show you who begged for daddy's cock just last week." Namjoon leans in trapping Jin as I wave myself some fresh air.

"I'd like to see you try, daddy." Jin says the word daddy in a slow seductive ton that almost got me hard, and I'm a bottom!

"Gladly." Namjoon slams his mouth onto Jins as they break out into a heated make out that would turn anyone on, they were a force to be wreckin with, Jesus save them.

I take that as my cue to leave, I decided to shake off the emotional kdrama I just watched by dancing.

I need to use or learn some come backs from Jin, those were good and he didn't even flinch.

As I dance on the floor a couple men try to dance with me, I let them. Some come on to me and then leave while others do the same, almost like taking turns.

I just dance and have fun just then I feel a hand on my waste, I just go with it thinking it's another guy.

I dance with the man behind me, as I just close my eyes feeling the music.

The song gets a bit sexual so I decided to do a couple body rolls, the mans grip on my waste tightens as he grinds against me, his hand directing how my body rolls and how his hips match my pace.

I lean my head onto his shoulder and he swings his head close to my neck while his other hand roams my body.

"Having fun baby boy." My breath hitches when I hear the voice, knowing exactly who it was.

Before I could do anything, he lines my neck with slow sensual kisses that matches the pace of the song.

I close my eyes as I just sway my body to the music, letting him take over my body.

He sways both my and his body left to right. His hand still grabbing my waste ever so tightly.

He swings me around and pulls me into him. Us close to each other, we sway back and forth again as I just stare at him smirking.

"We always end up like this." He hums "like what sweetheart." I roll my eyes at the name as I slowly walk around him, my hand grazing over his body.

Tell I end up back in front of him. "Lusting over each other." I put my hands on his chest as I swing my body onto his chest in a body roll motion, not leaving any space between us.

He grabs my leg pulling it up to his hip, smirking "Oh really? Who said I was lusting." I travel my hand down to his crouch grabbing it causing him to let go of my leg with a grunt.

I smirk at him as I turn myself around pressing my ass to his crotch and I move my body close to him.

"I don't know ask the tent in your pants." I get off as I grin satisfied trying to walk away.

But he doesn't let me, grabbing my arm and pulling me back to him. "Oh your not getting away this time."

He drags me over to a VIP room that no one can bother us in.

He throws me on the couch, climbing on top of me in a instant. "Your Mine tonight." I shiver at his voice as he stares into my eyes with lust.

Authors note
Whoops left off at a cliff hanger and I didn't post for two days.

Sorry! Was busy but that's why I'm giving you all 3 chapters today!!

Love you!! Thank you for reading!