35

The tour had quickly come an gone, it just flew by after the first one.

We have 5 days of tour left and it has all been amazing, every single crowd and all the fans have the same energy and it just made the performance better.

Though today we landed in LA, we came a day earlier so we had a free day. Tomorrow would be the concert.

So Hoseok decided it was a good idea to go out and have fun.

I didn't mind, it was my first time in the US and LA, if he wanted to go somewhere, I wouldn't stop him.

As I looked at the window, the plane was just landing. LA looked so big. So many people were out too.

I mean it's the same In Korea but it brought excitement more because I have never been here before.

"So what do you wanna do?" I look over to Hoseok looking at me with a smirk.

Guess he noticed I was excited. "Well I don't even know what's here, so no clue." He just laughed.

"Well true, but I was just wondering. Just in case you did." I just nod. "How about you pick?"

He hums while rubbing his fingers on his chin as he closes his eyes thinking. "Alright, I think I may know a place."

I just nod again ending the conversation there as we are finally able to get off the jet.

We head through the air port and Hoseok comes behind me in a big swop and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"You will love it here." He smirks before leaning closer speaking quietly. "Plus they accept gays here."

I stop slightly In my tracks as he kisses my cheek and walks forward. Not stopping with me.

Did he just- I walk at a fast pace towards him grabbing his arm.

I hit him playfully but in that very moment he turns around with a smirk and all I hear are screams and cameras go off.

Shit, did I just do that infront of everyone? "Ahhhh J-Hopeeeee!!" I look over to see many people crowding around us but at a safe distance.

"Yoongi!!!" I look over to the one who screamed my name and I can practically see them faint.

I just grin and give them a finger heart and wink. She just screams and I laugh.

This goes on as we leave the airport, we quickly get in the car as more fans scream but something caught me off guard.

"AHHH I LOVE YOU SOPE!!!!" I just look out the window confused. Soap? Like what we wash with?

Yes I was fluent in English but no one knew, I just kept it a secret, it was easier so that most people wouldn't try and talk to me.

"Soap?" I say confused "Haha, yea. It's what people call us together." I look over to Hoseok.

"Like a ship?" He nods. I just huff "huh weird." Hoseok smiles as he leans into me and places his finger under my chin.

"They like us together so why not give it a try." I snicker and hit him. "Yea right." He laughs and goes back to his phone.

We finally get to the hotel and I collapse on my bed. Oh god it feels nice. I hear my door open and honestly I don't care who it is, the bed is to nice to move for anyone.

I feel a body collapse on mine and I let out a groan. "Hose-" I cough a little cause I'm out of breath. "Really?"

I hear him chuckle and shift his head to the other side of mine so he can speak.