24

1 month later

It wasn't long tell the month seemed to pass and bring a new one.

It went by to quickly in my eyes honestly but I can't say it wasn't bad.

A week after the phone call I got, my single was released. I didn't expect people to like it but it was quite the opposite.

I got a lot of great feed back, many thinking I have a hidden lover or a dark past. Others just says it's a piano and maybe it was my dreams to become a pianist.

I mean their half right, I love playing piano but it was never my dream and yes it was considered to be about a lover but a different type of love.

I end up on many articles to the point I grew in numbers. My album I released not long ago also started to grow as well.

I ended up going on a talk show and we talked about my song and album, I simply told them what is was about and then left.

It's crazy and sometimes I wonder if it was because I'm now with the brunettes company.

But from all the good things, others have been hectic, TXT has been working really hard for their tour that's coming in about a month.

I mean their opening for their boss, a highly well known artist, of course they would be working their ass off.

Namjoon has also been helping them and getting them to where they need to be.

Hoseok was also everywhere, from working in his office to dancing in the studio, then going to his music studio to sing and rap.

When I did see him we just had small talk and we honestly didn't mind it. His company was nice, hence why I call his Hoseok now.

We would laugh and have semi deep conversations about anything. He was more then a sexy devil of a man and I didn't mind knowing who he truly was.

But now that it's been a month, the photoshoot with Dispatch is soon, I wonder if it will go out well, a part of me doesn't even wanna tease him anymore, he's been so busy a stressed.

I sigh while leaning on the doorframe of the dance studio where the boy group is dancing and Namjoon is watching.

I drink my tea I got earlier that day and just watched. Not even a second goes by when I feel a hand grope me and walk past.

The man turns around to stick his tongue at me and smirks.

I flip him off and chuckle a bit, yea..no I'm definitely not gonna stop teasing him.

We've been like this for while, he will grope me, I would sensually touch him on his crotch if I was near.

He would pin me to a wall, I would grab him by the neck and kiss him, causing him to be surprised and stumble while I left with a few extra sways into my walk.

He would tease me with words I would tease him with actions.

We were practically fucking with out the sex.

I decided to sit against the back wall of the room while I scroll through my phone.

Tae and Jungkook seem to be getting closer, Jimin is still the third wheel but it doesn't seem like he minds.

He finds pleasure in all atmospheres and he could easily find someone if he wanted to.

As I scroll on my phone I feel a body come close to mine. When I look up I see Hoseoks hand going to my hair.

"Your hair is blonde now." I just laugh a bit and look back at my phone. "Yea has been for awhile, you've just been to busy to notice."

He huffs and still pats my head "You look cute blonde." I freeze and look up to him.

His eyes weren't lust filled, they weren't even filled with a glint of playfulness. It was pure and genuine, it made me soften as a small blush formed on my face.

I softly pushed his hand away, while looking down. "Thanks but I don't need your compliments."

I can hear him laugh as he stands up. "Says the one blushing." I hit his leg as he just moves back quickly.

He makes eye contact with me when he laughs and walks back to the boys, helping them with their dance.

Out of all our teasing or lustful encounters, the pure moments are the ones I love the most.

I smile while looking down at my phone, trying to rid my mind of him and his soft doe eyes when we connect our eyes from time to time.

Ah, I need to stop this before it gets to serious.

Authors note
Sorry for the last update!!

My app was being stupid and glitchy so I couldn't post or even read anything😭

So I hope you like the late chapter💜

See you back on Saturday for the new update💕💕

My new story updates tomorrow!