34

Today was the first day of the tour, honestly I was still scared.

I spent the last 2 weeks getting prepared for the tour. So many people were helping me out, making sure I was ok and I wasn't stressed.

Hoseok would also drop in and watch me with a smirk, he would also give me tips. Sometimes the tips would end up a little hotter then it needed to be.

But In all honesty, it's a miracle I was able to figure everything out in less then 2 weeks. I spent all day yesterday practicing on stage and making sure everything was alright.

Right now we are doing sound check and TXT are killing it. Everything seems to be coming together and I can't help a little excitement show.

"How do you feel." I look over to see Hoseok next me. "Eh, I'm ready to get it over with." He just laughs at me.

"Don't pretend sweetheart, it's not good for you." He slaps my ass before going out to tell the boy group some pointers.

"Ah, he's an asshole." I shake my head smiling. The rest of the day went smooth.

My soundcheck also went well and everyone clapped for me. I just bowed and thanked them.

Hoseok couldn't even go 1 minute without teasing or making fun of me. I could kill him I swear.

~~~

It was now the time of the concert and RM was up first, the whole stadium was sold out and it looked amazing.

I can feel myself get nervous but I decide to practice some more and even watch RM.

I was actually a fan of RM back then, still am but it's different when you become friends with them.

Everyone was singing his lyrics and bumping to his music. Who wouldn't, I mean the man has a chill voice that could call you sweetheart while killing you, like damn.

Yes I might be gay for Namjoons voice, maybe. He may have been my first producer crush but we aren't gonna talk about that.

It wasn't long before TXT went next. I was watching them smiling. They have come a long way and everyone was cheering for them.

They didn't even mess up anything and it was crazy.

Knowing I would be going next I go to stand near the side of the stage. It was now night time so no one will see me but when the lights go off, I will be rushed onto the stage.

My song list went

So far away
The last
Give it to me
724148
Skit
Interlude dream, reality
Agust D
First love

Even though First love wasn't a solo track, I still decided to preform it and I wanted to make it the last song, since it's my newest.

Right when TXT are done, everyone screams, cheering for them as they quickly get off stage.

I take a deep breath about to go on when the lights turn on and then I see Hoseok on stage.

You can see his big smile on the big screens while everyone's screams become 20x louder.

He takes his mic smiling "Hello Toronto!!" I look at the crowd just in awe.

"Haha, How is everyone!!" Screaming is herd constantly.

"I know you are all surprised, I'm not supposed to be on stage right now but I wanted to give a warm welcome to my friend SUGA!"

The workers behind me told me to go ahead on stage and I look surprised and head on stage, I instantly hear screams herd and I don't know how to feel.

"He has never performed infront of a audience this big before so treat him well!" Hoseok looks to me and smiles.

"He has amazing music and is a great producer. So give him some LOVE!!" The whole crowd screams as if I'm the biggest star there and I just look.

It's almost mesmerizing, I'll never forget this day. "Now to give him some space, I will be performing one song before he dose his list."

He grabs and hugs me before he starts his song and whispers in my ear, "You will do amazing baby boy, don't worry." I just stare at him as the lights turn off and he smirks at me.

I quickly run off stage, trying to calm down. Not because of the crowd but of Hoseok.

Just watching him was amazing, he gave off a completely different vibe. I mean yea I've seen him in concert before but it so much different on the side lines.

He quickly finishes up and walks pass me "Go show them what your made of." He gives me the biggest smile and kisses my cheek.

I blush and quickly head one stage.

I take a deep breath as the song starts and I let everything out.

I do this with every song and everyone loves it. I get to my second to last song and I quickly change my outfit into a white T-shirt with my long jacket. (AgustD outfit in MV for the song AgustD)

I go under the stage onto a platform that will shoot me up onto the main stage.

I smile loving how it feels to perform In front of people and just shake out my body.

I quickly hear the base and drums that indicate the start of the song and to my surprise I hear massive screams from the other end.

Almost the exact same that Hoseok gets.

I quickly get raised onto the stage and I just start rapping.

I can hear screams as I walk around the stage just bumping to my own song.

I can hear people scream out "A to the G to the U to the STD." And it was making me smile.

But when it came to the fast part I was a bit scared but everyone started shouting my name and I got the full most courage and pulled it off as if it was nothing to me.

After that I went through the rest of the song doing the same and the lights went out.

It took awhile but soon the stage changed for my First love song. They had a piano on stage and everything, I also put on a suit. (Wings tour)

When the song plays I just say everything with my chest. It felt so nice to perform infront of so many people, they even knew my music.

If there's anything I wanted in life, it would be this. To have this feeling again in the future.

After my song ended, everyone cheered for me, clapping, whistling and even screaming....again.

Hoseok went next and he was perfect with all his songs, getting the crowd to jump with him, shout his name, dance to his music, and just all out kills the stage.

In the end we all come out and bow. The concert was a success, and it was a feeling I'll never forget.

After we finished everything, we helped the concert hall with cleaning things up and left.

Tonight was amazing.

Authors note
This chapter is weird, I didn't know what or how to write for a concert and it's more a filler chapter then anything but it will pick back up in pace soon.