7

I stare at my phone screen for the 100th time today. Why hasn't he texted me back? Like he hasn't even seen it yet.

"Hey you ok?" I look up to see Namjoon looking at me. "Uh yea just-" Namjoon cuts me off "He hasn't texted you back?"

I nod my head as I start to bite my nails. "Don't bite your nails, look didn't that Tae guy invite you out?" I nod "An didn't he say he was going out with the boys?"

"Yea?" Namjoon waves his hands "What?" He slaps his forehead "Isn't Yoongi his best friend?" I nod again "Yea what abou- Oohhhhhh."

"Exactly, so you may have a chance at the bar. Just be carful, people know you." I smile "God I'm lucky to have a smart friend, oh and you need to watch out to, you coming with."

I look at my screen again and smile turning it off and getting up to get ready.

I decided to wear all black, black dress shirt, black blazer, black tie and black pants. I also give myself a wet hair look.

I start to look myself in the mirror feeling myself. I move my head in different angles, smirking at how I look.

I come out and see Namjoon huff out breath "Damn, you really wanna get his attention."

I look at him up and down as I smirk again. "Seems like you do as well." He smiles "Yea but for a different person." I raise my eyebrow "Do I know this person?"

He shakes his head and I nod. "Well you ready to go?" "Yup let's head out." We grab our stuff and go.

( To see their outfits for the club it's all the way at the bottom of this chapter or whatever you call it)

Yoongis POV

We are almost there when I decide to pull out my phone. "Hey, really? we are about to go to the club don't take your phone out now." Tae takes my phone and puts it in his glove compartment.

"Really? I haven't checked it all day, I need to see if my manger texted me." Tae turns into the parking lot and parks.

"If it was so important then he would have called me to wake your ass up or relay the message. Now get out we're here."

I roll my eyes and get out of the car. "I'm so excited, ahhh. I'm ready to dance, who wants to dance with me?" Jimin jumps around giggling.

"Jesus Jimin calm down, you sound like a teenager getting snuck into a club." Jimin hits me "Ah! Leave me alone I just like getting lose."

Jungkook laughs "Yea we know." I hear Tea snicker in the back and I can't stop myself from laughing a bit myself.

As we all laugh, jimin blushes "Not like that!!"
We get inside and I head straight to the bar. "One shot of vodka." The bartender nods and leaves to get me one.

I look over to see Tae looking around a lot "Tae, you good?" He looks at me with his eye a bit wide open "Huh? Yea what do you mean?"

"You look like your looking for your ex so you don't run into him or your looking for someone you invited." I snicker.

I see him visibly swallow but I don't think much of it " Haha your funny, Na I did invite a friend, but I don't know if they will make it."

I just nod in response and ask for another shot.

After awhile Tae is drinking at the bar flirting a bit with the bartender as Jungkook is not looking to happy about it. Dude really? Just man up and take him already, we all know your in love with each other.

I look over to the dance floor and see Jimin grinding on some random guy having fun, just going all out with the music.

"Hey baby come her often." I look over to my left and snicker "Oh I bet you wish I did." He smirks "Maybe I do, so cutie what's your name."