30

I ended up getting out of the bath not long after and getting dressed in some of Hoseoks clothes before heading into the kitchen.

I didn't really have time last night to look at his place but damn, it was beautiful.

It was a big place with two stories, the top being a almost office/ library, with a studio next to it.

While the ground floor had a big window around the whole area, a nice couch with a tv as well.

The kitchen was next to the front door but their was a lengthy hallway before you got to the door.

I walked over to Hoseok as he smiled "was it nice?" I nodded before sitting on a chain he had at his counter.

"You look good in my clothes." I grin "I'd look better with them on the floor." Hoseok smriks as he licks his lips and gives me my food.

"Read my mind." I take a piece of bacon and ate it. "Kinky minds think alike." I smile while eating as he just laughs softly, shaking his head.

"Do we have work today?" Hoseok just lays against the counter and shrugs. "Who knows but let's just not go today." I shake my head this time leaning back after finishing my food.

"Thanks for the food." He smiles "no problem."
I pull out my phone and look at my notifications again.

Shit that's right, Tae called. I look at the time and it says 8:40am. Yea Tae should be up.

"I'm gonna call Tae I'll be back." He just nods as I walk out onto the balcony.

"Hey Tae."

"What the fuck? Yoongi? Do you know what time it is?!"

"Yea I do?"

"It's a miracle your up right now! And you called me!"

I rolled my eyes

"Yea anyway what did you need?"

"What do you mean?"

"You called last night, like 4 times."

"Ohhhhh, a photographer named Jin called me asking where you were. How do you know him? He's pretty famous!"

"The company he'a under called me and Hoseok for a photoshoot, after that we went out for drinks at a club."

"Your so lucky! I only worked with him once and he was so busy I couldn't speak with him, you should introduce me!"

"Yea I will, but did you know he totally has a thing for Namjoon."

I feel someone come behind me as his arms wrap around my waist.

"Are you done with the call yet?" Hoseok kisses my neck as he lays his head on my shoulder.

"Who was that? Oh my god! Who wants you off the call! yoongi? YOONGI!!"

I smile as Hoseok pushes my phone down ending the call as he kisses me. I lean against the glass fence as Hoseok holds my waist.

"Was it important?" I smile widely showing off my gums. "No, no it wasn't." I look at Hoseok confused as he stares at me.

"You ok?" He softly smiles "You know you should smile more, even though you have this bad bitch attitude, your smile really shows off your beauty."

My eyes widen as I feel my cheeks heat up. He pulls me close, kissing me again, this time it was deep and long. Just one kiss and then he lets go.

"Want me to drive you home?" I stand there as my heart starts to pound. "Y-....yeah."

Authors note

I don't know how I wanna end this or how long I want this to be. Hmmmm any ideas? As in length.