25

Today was the day of the photoshoot and I was insanely exhausted.

I couldn't fully sleep last night but luckily the photoshoot was later in the day. Almost as if at sundown.

I just scroll through my phone in my bed trying to wake up from a long sleep. It was now 3pm and I had a headache.

Knowing I would have to get up soon I throw my phone to the other side of my bed while I stretch really exaggerated by screaming somewhat and sigh after I stop.

I finally get out of my bed, truly regretting getting up as I drag myself to the bathroom and brush my teeth before getting some food.

I decided just to eat a instant pasta that could easily be made in 5 minutes.

I looked to the time again and it was already 4:54 pm, the photoshoot starts at 6pm and I'm no where near ready.

The photoshoot place is also like 30 minutes from me. I decided to text Hoseok that I may be late as I hurry up and hop in the shower.

I quickly get ready just throwing on clothes because we will get our outfits when we arrive.

I hop into my car and hurry over to the photoshoot. When I get there it 5:55pm and I let out a deep breath.

"You made it." I look over to see Hoseok smirking while walking over to me in a mint and white outfit.

I eye him up and down, when I look back up to him, I can see his smirk widen.

"If you wanna stare longer I don't mind." I roll my eyes as a woman comes by telling me to go get ready.

I finally get dressed and sit down on a chair where another woman dose my makeup.

"If you stare any longer I may have to call the police." The woman in front of me laughs as the brunette behind me huffs.

"Who said I was staring?" I smile while my eyes are closed and the woman puts on some light eyeshadow.

"Well you could ask the hole in the back of my head." My smile widens as the woman snickers.

The woman finishes and walks away. I feel a man behind me as both of his hands land on each side of me.

I feel him lean in as I look up into the mirror and see him next to my ear. "If I want to stare at you." He pauses as he stares right into my eyes through the mirror.

"Then I will. Don't tell me what to do baby boy." He semi growls the last part as he smirks and gets up.

I sit there staring into the mirror as I shake my head, snap out of it.

I hear the photographer shout it's time and I get up heading over to the street we're gonna take photos at.

"Ok everyone let's get started!" The photographer says "My name is Seok Jin, if you need anything let me know. If it's to uncomfortable, let me know."

He smiles at us, as I slightly bow and so dose Hoseok. "Ok so for the start can I get Mr. Min to stand to the left of Mr. Jung please."

I stand next to The brunette as we take photos. It was normal at first nothing to big, until something seemed to change.

"Ok Mr. Min can you get closer to Mr.Jung." I step closer but he just laughs. The photographer comes up to us and pushes me towards the brunette.

He takes my hand and places it on Hoseok chest as he tells me to look towards him.

This feels a bit to close but I don't pay mind. As we take photos I feel a hand graze over my ass.

My eyes widen when I feel the hand grab my ass. "You ok Mr.Min?" I just look over to the photographer and nod.

When I peek over to Hoseok I see a slight smirk on his face. I knew I had to get him back, but just how.