17

Today was the day of me and Taes shoot, honestly I could careless, but something was on my mind.

It was bugging me a lot, you may think 'Oh music right?' Nope more like I was thinking about a red headed male that just so happened to be a rapper.

Ever since that day or days where he choked me and said I was different, I've felt weird around him.

Before I could think anymore Tae comes walking in and jumps on me. "YOONGI!!!" I shut my eyes, displeased at the loud sound coming from my friend.

I just hug him and let go "I missed you, where have you been. I'm surprised you even showed up!" I huff at the last part.

"I've been working at the new studio." His face beamed bright at my words "AHH, is the Suga coming out with new music soon? Huh?huh?"

He keeps poking me trying to tease me but I just move a bit and whine playfully. "Stop, I may or may not be-" I herd a squeal and just laughed at him.

"OMG! I'm so ready! It's a new album right? Or song? Can it be-" I cut him off holding onto his shoulders.

"Tae I just put out a album, why would I instantly do it again." I bring him to the side and whisper quietly.

"I've been working on a solo title track, it should come out in the next 2 weeks." I hear a huge squeal but I become confused when it didn't come from Tae.

I look around to see some woman run to the entrance and jumping up and down.

"What's happening." I try to keep looking but all I can see is commotion and what looks to be someone with brownish red hair.

"Oh I didn't tell you?" My face turns to confusion as I look at Tae. Almost telling him no but continue.

"The model agency decided they wanted a third person for the photos, so they contacted someone." I just nod "And that someone is-"

Tae is cut off my a loud scream of someone saying "J-HOPE!!!" My whip my head to the direction of the commotion and my eyes widen.

The man in front of me, the man walking to me, the man with no longer red dyed hair, is my boss.

His smile is bright while he walks over to us, instantly wrapping himself around Tae and hugging him "Ahhh, good to see you."

He just jokes and laugh, Tae smiles at him with his boxy smile and just laughs. The now brown haired male turns to me and has almost a half smile but not because he doesn't want to see me.

Oh no, it's more of, I've been waiting for you. "Good to see you, missed you at work." His smile turns into a creepy yet attractive grin while he pats my back.

Creepy because it's almost like he's hiding something or planing something in his head.

We continue with the set as Tae goes first, he's a amazing model. Sometimes I buy magazines just because he's on it.

I love supporting my friend but at times it doesn't help when people ask if he's your boyfriend and that's why you keep buying them. No we're not dating, strictly platonic.

I feel someone come behind me as they speak "Have I ever told you, you look amazing in blue?" My eyes slightly widen as I look at him.

But I just grin, I kinda wanna mess with him "Have I ever told you, you look sexy in red." I wink at him as I'm called in for my photos.

His face is full of surprise. But as I look away his face turns into a smirk and eyes me up and down.

Authors note

Hello everyone! Sorry for late update but I've been consuming myself with BTS 😂

I stayed up all night for bangbangcon but it was all for nothing when I passed out at 6am and couldn't watch the rest 😭😭

So I may be late on updating tomorrow as well because of the concert.

LOVE YOU!!💜