11

"No way." I read the article and don't know how to feel.

"Right I don't understand, did anything happen that I don't know?" I shake my head but forgetting he can't see me.

"Well?" I sigh "No nothing happened." I hate doing it but I lied. Something did happen that night and though I may try and forget, every time I see his dumb face I get reminded of it.

I don't regret it, I accepted it and wanted it full force, I wasn't even that drunk. I knew what I was doing but I know he believed I was somewhat intoxicated.

"Alright but I hope it doesn't blow up much and you don't lose the job you just got."

"Me either, bye Tae." I sigh and end the call.
I lay back on my bed and decided to look at the article again.

As I'm reading it I can't help but have a smirk on my face, "Well isn't this some turn of events."

" Rapper and business man J-hope is seen getting close with former Rapper SUGA."

~~~

~~~

But what I didn't know was the rapper didn't fully like the article.

"So your telling me someone caught us?" I throw the paper down on my desk. "Yes." I sigh as I look out my window.

"What are we gonna so about this?" I look at my right hand man Namjoon. "Nothing, let's see what happens." I smirk.

I don't like the article but at the same time I don't really mind it.

That night was definitely something I didn't expect but this is something I can easily cover up.

I can easily say we were talking about him joining the company or some shit. "Are you sure Yoongi is ok with it?"

I look over to Namjoon, he's right. The blue haired male may not even like this. But I don't really care.

If he wants to do something about it, he can come to me about it.

"What exactly happened that night?" I sit in my chair, typing on my computer.

"We danced but things got heated quick, one moment we're dancing and the next moment we're trying to figure out who's more dominant with are tongues."

Namjoons eyes widen "Jesus, there goes the plan." I smile at him "No the plan is still happening, that was just a fun taste of what's to come."

I smirk at Namjoon while leaning back. "Now get back to work, I have to think about what to do about the article." He nods and leaves the room.

"See you Monday Yoongi." I lick my lips while closing my eyes.

Authors note
I hope you guys like the new chapters and everything, I'm trying to get more out and get on that grind.

Sorry if the story feels as if it's all over the place. It's my first story so yea.

Love you guys!!