8

I wake up like usually but with a massive head ache, I look over to my side table beside my bed. Mentally thanking past me for putting two pills there with a cup of water.

I take the pills and down the water, fucking hell I won't be drinking for awhile.

I grab my phone looking at it, I click on Instagram with my previous text popping up.

~~~

Officialhope

Officialhope
Hey! How are you?

Officialhope Hey! How are you?

Sugatheofficial

~~~

I smile at the message and exit out just looking at different posts. Remembering what happened not that long ago, I slightly blush.

Never did I think that the very rapper I possibly made eye contact with, would make out with me.

Now that I think about it, he went with me making out with him for the guy to get off my back.

Does he do that often with people he wants to hook up with?

Better keep my space from him, I may miss sex but I'm not trying to have a one night stand with a fucking famous rapper.

If anyone found out, I'd be dead and my career would be over.

As I'm scrolling I get a call on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Mr. Min?"

Haven't herd that in awhile
"Yes this is I."

"Hello, id like to let you know that you have a interview with us at 4:30."

I look at the time to see it only 12:10, well I woke up early today, must be because the hangover.

"Alright, thank you."

She bids her dues and then hangs up. I sigh placing my phone on the bed and just stare I to space.

I shouldn't have went drinking last night. I look straight at my closet thinking about what I should wear.

I don't have much so I guess all black like usual. I get up and open my closet to grab a black suit and nice dress shoes.

I place them on my bed as I quickly jump in the shower and wash up. I get out not long after and brush my teeth.

Spitting out the water I wipe my face off with a side towel. I go into my room and grab underwear putting them on.

I also put on my suit, heading into the bathroom to also quickly style my hair back.

Once I'm done I ran my phone and go to my front room. I grab my shoes putting them on and tying the laces.

Now fully ready I look at the time, 2:30. I sigh realizing I have about more then 2 hours before the interview.

I grab my wallet and keys heading down stairs to my car. Once I'm in my car I decided to head to a coffee shop.

I order a black coffee and sit down at a table near by. I go on my phone and scroll threw Instagram like usual.

Seeing as though I haven't posted in awhile, I decide to.

~~~

Sugatheofficial

Liked by Imjimin, Theonlyv and 35,234 othersSugatheofficial: Job interview, wish luck I guess

Sugatheofficial: Job interview, wish luck I guess.

4,532 comments
Sugakookie: OMG yoongi in a suit.
Yoongiisbeautiful: Good luck!!
Imjimin: You better get that job!
Sugasbitch: You really look hot in everything!
Augustdd: You need to step on me
Theonlyv: Your welcome.

~~~

I sigh looking at the likes and comments go up. I look at the time and to see its 3:10. I grab my coffee and head out.

I drive to the company, park and head straight in. As soon as I walk in, I'm greeted by someone at the front desk.

"Hello, what are you here for?" I smile slightly "I'm here for a interview at 4:30 pm, the name is Min Yoongi." The woman's eyes widen.

"Oh yes!" She grabs a file and smiles brightly at me "This way Mr. Min."

I follow here to a elevator where another man is there. "Mr.Min correct." I nod "Mr. Kim I suppose."

The man next to me smiles and laugh softly "Yes it is, I see you for here early." He looks at his watch "It's only 3:50." He grins.

"Mr. Jung will be delighted by that." I smile softly as those words come out his mouth.

I'd love to make a good impression, I'd really like to enter the company.

The elevator door opens and the woman steps out while I follow.

"Have a nice day Mr. Kim." He nods at me while smile "Good luck." Is all he says as the doors close.

"Just walk in as soon as your ready." I just not standing there. Once she leaves I take a deep breath and open the door.

What I didn't expect was too see the rapper or should I say Mr.Jung pinning a female to the wall while close to her ear.

The rapper looks over as our eyes make eye contact, those are definitely not eyes of lust but hate.

I instantly walk out "Sorry for interrupting." I just stand next to the door as I wait for them to finish.