44

"HEY! Don't go to far into the damn water!! I don't want any of you getting eaten by sharks!!"

I laugh at Jin as he puts sunscreen on himself.

"Are you not gonna get in the water?" I look over to see Hoseok shirtless and wet. God damn is he fine.

"I don't like water." He rolls his eyes "Oh come on, how are you gonna be at the beach and not want to get in the water." I just shrug.

"Oh no, not on my watch." He grabs my arm, pulling me up out of my chair.

"Hey I'm not going." He smiles "Oh yea you are." He picks me up and throws me onto his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!!! JINNN" I look up to Jin smiling and waving good bye, traitor.

"Put me down!" Hoseok just laughs "No, your coming to have fun with us"

He gets to the water and just throws me in it. I quickly get up wiping the water off my face and eye.

"You did not just do that!" Everyone looks at me scared. I run, well as much as I can in water, and grab Hoseok throwing him into the water.

Just as he's about to get up I smile "Bye bye." He looks at me confused as a big wave crashes onto him.

At this point I'm laughing a little to loud and my stomach hurts.

Everyone is either surprised or laughing with me.

I look up to see Hoseok and he's just smiling so fondly at me. "What?" He just shakes his head.

"Nothing, it's just nice that your having fun." I look away and bite my cheek, don't you dare smile.

The rest of the day was filled with playing in the sand, playing in the water or in my case, reading on a chair.

After playing in the water for about an hour, I called it quits and Hoseok didn't complain.

As we get everything together, we look at Namjoon.

He's taking Jin away to a secluded area that he made sure was decorated and that no one can get in.

It was a nice gazebo that had trees and plants around it but when you looked out of it, you saw the ocean.

It was now night time, so the lights on the gazebo were on.

We all quickly packed everything and headed over there so we could hear what was happening.

As we got there we stayed quite as Jimin recorded.

"Jin-" he smiled "Yea?" Namjoon just huffed "I wasn't done." Jin just laughed softly.

"I know that we just started to date and do romantic things but for the past 5 years I've known you, I felt more."

My eyes widen, 5!! 5 FUCKIN YEARS WTF!! I thought it was 5 months.

"I always knew I liked you and I just could never express it tell now, I know a year ago we started Messing around and just 6 months ago we started to date but I want more."

Jin was just staring into Namjoons soul and smiling, listening to his words so attentively.

"You are the only person to hold me down and keep me grounded, you don't mind when I get cringey sometimes and even join in with me."

"You make jokes all the time and they honestly make me laugh, you also have this sassy side that I don't mind at all, you can definitely be annoying-"

Jin hits him on the arm playfully as they laugh.

"But I don't mind it, some may see you as toxic and controlling but your just the right amount of what I need in my life."

"Now this may to be soon and I'm sorry but I've made up my mind." Joon looks at Jin with tears eye.

"Joon?" Jin holds his arm confused. "I do truly-" a tear drops and he try's to hold himself together.

"Joon, sweetheart." Joon puts his hand up in defense. "It's ok Jin, just give me a second."

He takes a deep breath and lets it out. "I do truly L-love you and I want this to last for a life time."

Joon then proceeds to get down on one knee and pulls out the ring. "Will you, Kim Seok-Jin marry me?"

Jins eyes widen as he starts to burst Into tears, he just holds his face and try's to calm himself.

"Well?" Joon looks concerned and Jin just laughs "OF COURSE IDIOT!" Joons smile brightens up as he put the ring on Jin and holds him tightly.

We all decide it's a good time and we all come out smiling and clapping.

Jin jumps but smiles at us. "So you guys knew?" We all nodded. Jin just slapped Namjoon.

"Ah, so you can plan something with out you spilling your own plans." He just rolls his eyes as he holds Jin by the waste.

"Ok so? Club?" Tae claps and everyone laughs. Jin looks at Hoseok then at me and thinks.

"Yea lets go!! Lets get wasted." Jin says as he winks at me and drags Joon along.

Oh no.