〖❤︎ Six ❤︎〗

Alois's POV

The next morning, I walked inside the Astre Building with my files and papers on my hands as I walked over to the elevator, I pressed the top floor button to where my and the Boss's Office is. I smiled as I waited patiently for the elevator to arrive to my floor.
When the doors opened I walked out and greeted the blonde secretary as I made my way pass through the doors of Shieru's office.

He looked up at me when he heard me walk in. "Good Morning, Mr. Trancy"
"Good Morning, Sir!" I smiled I was in a good mood and I'm not sure why...

He stared at me walk over to my office and set my papers down as I began to work.
The morning went fine and it was peacefully quiet, I decided to take a break and looked up seeing through the glass, Shieru writing, he never stops working but there was something wrong. He didn't look okay. I got out my chair and walked over to his desk having a closer look he seemed tired.
"Sir..."

His eyes tiredly gazed over at mine as I could feel his tiredness.
"Please give yourself a break... it's been four hours and you haven't stopped to take a rest or drink some water... not even restroom break-" I said with some worry in my voice.
"I don't need anything of that." He looked back down and began to write again.
"Sir please." I took the pen from his hand. He looked at me "Mr. Trancy hand it back. I'm serious!" He stood up and tried to walk over to me but he couldn't walk instead he collapsed in the floor. I gasped and rushed over helping him up. "Sir please have a break your condition isn't good..." I worried "shall we go to lunch?"
"No. I'm fine" he replied
"No you are not!" I helped him back to his chair. "I'm heading out to buy you some food and you must accept it or you will not continue working because you'll pass out!" I walked over to my office and took out my purse walking out the office. I went to the streets and looked around for healthy foods. When I walked into a restaurant I saw a special order on the menu, but my heart melted, it was A coconut cake as a dessert, it has always been Ciel's favorite dessert... should I buy it?... but why am I going to buy it? I shouldn't. I don't want to eat that.
I ordered some chicken noodle soup, I returned back to the office and took out the bowl container the soup was in and put it on his desk. "Please eat it up I'll be here and make sure you finish it and not touch your work." I smiled.
He looked at me and nodded taking his spoon and began to eat.
When he finished he looked at the bag "what's that?" He asked
I took out the slice of coconut cake I bought and smiled "it's coconut cake."
"Is it for me?" He stared at the cake, i have no idea why I bought the cake, I don't remember what I was thinking..
"Yes." I hand it to him. He took it and opened it taking a bite, he smiled warmly as he hummed.
My eyes stared at him, he seemed satisfied with the cake in his mouth.
"I love coconut cakes." He stated. My heart skipped a beat when I heard him say those words... just like Ciel...
I'm going crazy... god please shoot me dead already.

He finished it all and stared at me. "Thank you Mr.Trancy I feel much more better now"
I smiled and nod "you're welcome."
I took the trash and threw it out, I walked back to my office and saw him working again but he seemed much more better as he said. I felt ease and began to work. It was hours and it was almost time to call the day off. I glanced up to my boss and saw him staring at me. My heart skipped a beat and god this one hurt. I averted my eyes back into my work.

The sounds of his shoes tapping on the floor as it became louder I knew he would walk over here. He placed his hand in the middle of my worksheet, stopping me from working. "Mr. Trancy you do know it's already been 10 minutes pass dismissal of your work?"
I saw the clock and gasped "oh I'm so sorry I lost track of time, it's just I'm very close to finishing off the papers about the project."
He rose an eyebrow but he was more surprised "almost? It's only been the second day-" his voice was rather confused than happy.
I giggled and nodded "I told you, you could count on me." I stood up and put my stuff up I was ready to leave.
"Mr. Trancy." He stopped me
"Yes Sir?" I turned and looked at him with a smile.

"Would you... accompany me s-somewhere?" He asked I heard him stutter but I shrug it off.
"Of course. I don't have anything in my home schedule to do." I told him it was true being in the apartment was lonely it's always been clean because I'm always there and never there as well.
I get lonely and think about things I wish I never thought of.

"Great well now that everyone is off the building shall we head out?" He asked putting on his coat.
I nod softly and waited for him. We went out he secured his building, we got in his Bugatti and he drove down the street of New York. He parked outside a Drugstore. I got off and looked around in awe, I never been in the Streets where the city is. It was beautiful, nights are so light up. But something caught my eye. I turned and saw a large screen where there was a picture of Ciel Phantomhive, they were featuring and advertising his company's newest product it was a bunny toy for kids. But again that picture of Ciel... god how my heart ached just seeing a picture of him... I took a step closer wanting to be more close to have a better view even though it was big enough for me to see from where I was, not paying attention about my surroundings.
I heard tires screech and horn blaring.
"Trancy!" I heard my name be shout I turned and gasped.