〖❤︎ Thirty Nine ❤︎〗

Alois's Narrative :

It's been months since Shieru's pass .
I learned love stays in your heart no matter how much it hurts to stare at the fact that someone you loved is lost , but there is still room for more love .
With shieru , he taught me to love again and I was sure I wanted to keep loving .

I know ... I know many people would say this is messed up , loving someone and then going to their brother because they passed?

For me shieru was Ciel , but just a whole other beautiful personality , it made it clear for me that I truly loved shieru more , but after everything Ciel has done for me and our past , I can't just pretend that never existed , Ciel has been a huge part of my journey .
So that's why I took his hand. And you'll understand what I mean by that .

Alois's POV :

My eyes had a shine of light as I stared
At the stars shimmering in the dark sky .
Ciel took us on top of this hill . " oh so now you're very romantic Ciel ?" I asked with a smile on my face turning to see him as he set down the picnic.
He chuckled " anything and everything for you." He places the basket in the middle of the sheet and took out two warm cups of hot cocoa and a blanket.
I sat down with him as we cuddled in the blanket with our hot cocoas.
We stared at the sight in front of us.
I leaned on his shoulder and let out a soft sigh with a smile. " it's gorgeous, Ciel. " I took a sip from my hot cocoa. It was a beautiful place for stargazing. These Past months Ciel has been close to me. He would never leave me for more than 30 minutes. He was always by my side , very protective and very sweet.
During my breakdowns I would always hide in a dark room but he would always find me and comfort me. Sometimes the way he changed so suddenly made me think I was in Shieru's arms, I just had to remember shieru is gone, it's only Ciel now.

" Alois."

I turned my head to my side as I saw him " we are moving back to London in a couple of days." He said
I sighed softly and nodded , I assume this is the best right?
Maybe Ciel has noticed that this city has so many tragic memories for me... with shieru.
Every time we would pass by the Astre co my mood would go from happy to depressed.
I think it's best I return back to my real home.
And try to move on for the better.
I smiled at Ciel with a nod " I cannot wait."
Ciel smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead as I gasped " A shooting star!" I pointed as we both stood up , my eyes lighted up , but that wasn't the end, more like 10 shootings stars kept showing up as I squealed " oh this is so beautiful..." I smiled I turned to Ciel to see him kneeling down on one knee, he took out a box from his jacket revealing a beautiful diamond ring, his ocean eyes staring into my turquoise eyes , tears filling my eyes .

" Alois Trancy... I have been meaning to tell you that you're the love of my life... I want to spend the rest of my life with you... will you marry me?" He smiled as my tears streamed down my cheeks.

He proposed to me in a beautiful view to stargazing and these shooting stars falling from the sky , in such a perfect timing, there couldn't been anything more perfect in this world, this was just as perfect as it is.

Life is hard, you always walk through tough rough roads, but those roads always lead to beautiful paths in the end.

.

.

.

.

.

" yes " ♡