〖❤︎ Thirty Four ❤︎〗

Ciel's POV :

" Ciel what the fuck !" Alois yelled at me " why would you do that?!" He slapped me

I had enough of him being blind I grabbed his hands stopping him " Enough Alois ."

" let me go! " he had tears rolling down his cheeks , my thumbs reached to wipe those away with a soft response he replied " why did you hurt him..?" His turquoise eyes looked straight at mine " what are you hiding ? "

" I'll give you the truth Alois . Everything you want I'll give it to you , just don't choose Shieru . Please ." I gripped his hands tightly

I walked him to my office and closed the door .
We sat down on the chairs , I took a deep breath staring into his curious eyes filled with fear of what he might hear , he seemed ready but not ready to what's coming.

" when I was younger . " I said having each other's full attention " I was sexually abused , what my brother said was true , but all of this is because I'm still in the hands of my aunt. Now not all of it is true , shieru is making me seem like the bad guy , I may seem like it , but I'm pressured and forced to do these things for my aunt . Madame Red is not like any other woman , her characteristics are very iniquitous . "

" but why don't you just stop ? Run away far away from her that way she'll never do anything to you . " Alois said

I chuckled " impossible . She's got men watching over me . Whatever stops me from working with her , she wants to get rid of ." I sighed

Alois's POV:

That's it ... it's me .
" so ... it all makes sense now ... Claude , Lizzy ... they all been trying to keep me away from you , they work for your aunt as well ?" I asked tilting my head
" I know for sure Elizabeth does , and I'm very positive that my aunt must have hired Claude to get rid of you from me . I'm my aunts favorite , this is the darkest secret you can ever hear but , I'm her only lust , ever since I was a kid she was the one who abused me . "

Ciel's Flashbacks :

" CIEL ! " shieru and I would jump and look at our door as auntie red would widely open our bedroom door .
" come on , dear." She would tell me Of course It has to be me... I'm weak and fragile that's the only way she can take advantage of me, I'm shy , I'm quiet , I obey . I would look back at shieru while aunt ted made her way to the door holding my hand, shieru would just stare at me with a concern look until aunt red spoke to shieru " don't you dare come out of your room. Stay here and don't you find a way to get out of here." With that said she would close the door and lock him in.

" now darling , be a good boy tonight Alright?" She smiled down at me pulling me to the basement.
I would be scared , that smile of hers was creepy and I could sense the danger all over my body.
When we were at the basement she would lock the door, I was there just standing on the middle of the dark basement.
" now Ciel take off your clothes for auntie red." She said lighting up candles around the basement.
I was scared my heart raced at those words what did she want to do with me? Why take of my clothes... I'm scared... I want shieru , I want mother and father. I could feel the tears in my eyes . I can't escape . I want to escape .

" DO IT NOW!!!" She would yell harshly at me
I flinched and that's when the tears came rolling down.
" I-I... I'm s-cared... auntie..." i sobbed slowly taking off a piece of clothes off. My salty tears staining my cheeks. Her wicked eyes staring at mine with a devilish smirk on her red lips.
Why... why do I feel so trapped. No one can hear me. No one to save me.
" auntie red will always be here. Forever will be by your side. I'll do anything for my nephew as long as you do what I say." She walked to me.
I was already fully naked my small body standing in the middle of all the circled candles .
She would pick up strange objects , those scary looking objects.
And I was right. They were scary , they were painful , they would make scratched and cuts on my body , but she was enjoying to abuse my body... why? Every time I would scream and cry for help , she would laugh, why didn't she stop when I was being hurt by her.
" PLEASE STOP!!! STOOOP PLEASE!!" I would scream between cries " IT HURTS AUNT!!! IT HURTS" drops of blood would drip from my body , cuts in my back , others on my thighs. Why would she do this to me.... why?
She would spank me with a paddle hard to have my butt bruised up.
I don't understand why I'm being punished... I haven't done anything wrong.
" stop..." I would lose hope to convince her to stop or hoping to be saved. " just stop.." I would pant with my face soaked up in tears and sweat from the hot humid down the basement.

" good boy , Ciel . Now you're my favorite nephew , if you dare tell anyone about this I will kill you." She licked her lips and took out a lollipop and candy handing it to me.
I would wipe away my tears and she would help me out on my clothes, I could barely walk but I had to get to shieru, I just want to be next to him..

"HOW DARE YOU!" Shieru smacked me" since I can't know shit I can't protect you! I hate you ! You dont deserve my protection. That's why I'm going to runaway."
" you can't do that!" I grabbed his arm. He pushed me as i fell on my back and winced at the pain madam red did to me earlier.
He looked at me tears in my eyes , but he didn't care , so he began to pack.
" I ... please stop shieru! I do need your protection! ..... you know what ? it's better you leave." I said between cries.
" good. I was always going to anyway. " he left . Leaving me and our home behind. Leaving everything behind.
And that angered me... I felt abandoned and I promised to never forgive him and we would be enemies for the rest of our lives.

End of flashback

So from this day , this is why shieru and I hate each other much. He ran away because he was a coward he didn't care about anyone but himself , if he would have stayed no matter what , things wouldn't turned this way but they did .
And I'm not letting Him take Alois from me , madam red can come after me for all I care but for this day on , I'm going to protect Alois from whatever wants to come between us , he's my first priority.

I love Him .