〖❤︎ Fourty ❤︎〗

Days went by and we moved back to London .

Days were beautiful, I spend time with my mother and law , the whole family was excited to to have a new member in the Phantomhive family and too excited for the wedding that's coming up.

Ciel and I spend so much time together deciding the taste of our wedding, this was going worldwide in the news, we got asked by reporters for permission to attend and knowing this wedding will be the biggest and first one in the history to be seen worldwide, we decided to expand the place.

There was never a day I would frown, since the engagement , my whole life was the best one I could live for .
With Ciel next to me, my world was made.

I helped Ciel pick up some things from the store and sent them home, I helped my mother in law for the decorations.
I went shopping with her for my wedding dress, shoes, we hired a make up artists.
The Phantomhive manor will be filled with hired workers for the next two weeks until the wedding.
This excitement was making me feel alive and feel how beautiful life can be.
I couldn't be more excited.

A few days later I've been feeling so sick... I would get up and go to the bathroom and spend a long time in there.
Ciel would ask me if I'm okay and I would reassure him with a smile that I was.
It's weird I've never felt this type of pain.
Other times I would feel nausea and urge of vomiting.
It would only happen in the morning so I would shrug it off.
Until then I was worried and decided I should see a doctor.

When I arrive the hospital I was called in and they ran exams so I waited in the room patiently while staring at my engagement ring.

The door opened and I smiled at the doctor and shake his hand " hi how are you feeling right now Trancy?" He smile and say down
I smiled back " in feeling okay for now."

" ah that's good well we ran a couple of tests more than five times and honestly I'm very very surprised, you have been the first patient I've ever had that has outrun these tests." He smiled

I was confused he sounded happy so that means there's nothing wrong with me?

" ah so is that good? Is there anything wrong with me, doctor?" I asked nervously

He smiled happily " Mr. Trancy , what I'm trying to say is that you are having a child very soon."

" you're pregnant ."