〖❤︎ Twenty Two ❤︎〗

It started to rain outside, we stood there as I saw Ciel looking at the rain fall from the sky.
"Looks like we'll have to run, I knew I should of brought the car over." He looked damned.
I stifled a laugh, he turn his head and looked at me until I finally laughed , I held my stomach and some tears began to form on the end of my eyes , I wiped them away with my finger .
" what's so funny ?" He asked me he sounded so confused yet you could hear the small happy tone in his voice .
" I just can't believe you actually look screwed . I have never seen you like that . Now we will have to stay here and wait longer til the rain ends. " I smiled as my laugh faded . " I bet you're not impulsive enough to do something, you're always very serious " I looked at him as we had locked eyes together I saw his smile and he took my hand he pulled me , I could just feel his strong force pull me to him . "Ciel what are you ?" I didn't get to finish my sentence, he ran to the street in the middle the rain was harsh so there was no people out or cars . I screamed and laughed as we ran getting soaked and wet in the rain .
" you said. I wouldn't be impulsive , here I am " he laughed
" oh my god Ciel!! We're going to get sick! Or ran over!" I yelled
His laughs didn't stop but he did stop in the middle of the road , he turned to me and stared at me , our clothes and hair all wet. Locking eyes he cupped my cheeks leaning in for a kiss, and that's what we did , we kissed in front of the rainy road , he didn't care about anything in the moment . It was such a moment to be so unforgettable . I kissed back forgetting about everything and every reason I was mad at him or just so aware of him .
After a few minutes we departed from the kiss , he rested his forehead with mine and what he said made my heart fall all over for him again. " I promised you , I'll love you . I've always had since the first time I laid eyes on you , I will never lose you , I won't let it happen , you'll always have me , til death does us apart."

I smiled and pulled him for another kiss until we were flashed and the car horned at us. We both laughed , Ciel pulled me out of the street , we ran over to Ciel's apartment building. We walked in dripping wet and took off our jackets , a butler walked over to Ciel and brought us towels so we headed to the elevator to Ciel's room. We took separate showers and then got into cozy clothes. We cuddles in the couch his while apartment was dark yet not because of the large windows all around it as we could see the rain and the city , he had the fireplace on, cuddling in a warm blanket and watching the fire in front of us .
Ciel caressed my cheek and kissed my head
" will you give me a last chance Alois? In the depths of my heart I promise this will be the last chance and I will not fuck it up." He said .
" if you say no, I respect that , but if you say yes I already told you what I'll do with my last chance, I will not pressure you to say yes , and I'll give you as much time to think about it , it's either , yes , no , or an ' I'll think about it' , just tell me now and whatever answer it is , i will not disobey. " he looked at me, we locked eyes and heard a loud lighting bolt outside .

( readers you will pick Alois decision , comment down below what you'll want Alois to pick , each decision will make the story shorter or longer but it will also cause a butterfly effect between Alois , Ciel and Shieru , have fun choosing ! The most votes will win and make the next chapter and the entire story! For now on you'll be choosing Alois's decisions have fun!!))