〖❤︎ Thirty Two ❤︎〗

Shieru's POV :

We laid there slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard .

" 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚞 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎 "
My robotic home said.

Strange, my house has never had a malfunction and she would only let me in by scanning my face.
I got up to go check it out I let Alois peacefully asleep.
I walked down the stairs seeing the lights on but no one standing at all.
I stepped on the last step of the stairs when I heard a gun cock on my side .
I froze on my steps . Now I know who this is.

" times up , shieru ." My twin brother said .

I don't know how he manage to find my hidden home , but I know our faces are identical , that's how he was able to get inside my house .

I just chuckled " what are you talking about , dear brother ?" I was ready to take the gun away from him as he was going to be off guard once he replied but —

I felt a strong punch on my cheek  once my Hands moved .
I fell on my knees and hands .
I looked up seeing a tall butler crimson eyed male who punched me.

" don't play pathetic , you know what I'm talking about. " I saw my brother hand the butler his hung and his coat .

I spit out on the floor glaring at my brother .
"The only one playing pathetic here is YOU!!" I yelled , I received my punishment right away as my brother kicked me hard in the stomach , weakening me , I grunted in pain opening my mouth widely to gasp in some air from the air he took out of me with one kick.

" Shieru , you wouldn't been in this situation if you never got involved , you were doing just fine hiding away from the world . You had a longer chance of surviving all your life . But why did you came out of your shadows ?" Ciel glared at me.

With a blurry sight I could just think in my mind how to answer that .
The flashlights came to me , ' yeah why did you do that shieru?' I asked myself .
There the flashback came in , the first time seeing Alois , falling in love with him , and willing to protect him because he was the only person I would not like to see die by my brothers mistakes .

" A- a—...lo.... i"  i tried to speak

I did this for love . True love .

I saw Alois on top of the stairs rubbing his eyes soon when I saw those turquoise eyes lock with mine sudden concern filled his face , he rushed down the stairs " What's going on here?" I heard his voice ask.

Ciel turned and saw Alois , that smile of his for seeing the person he loves .
" Alois stand back . He's dangerous." I heard Ciel tell Alois.
" what ? No! You're wrong Ciel!" He yelled at him he wanted to come near me but the butler prevented Alois from doing so , by following my brothers orders.

I coughed spitting out to allow my throat to inhale some air .

" he is dangerous Alois , have you ever thought why he's been hiding all these years ?" Ciel said walking over to me standing next to my weak body that i was on my all fours .

" what...? " Alois voice soften , I could hear the emotions getting to him , oh I knew , I knew his sensitive beautiful heart will be shattered any time soon .
" I don't understand! What's going on?! You two have been hiding things from me! I have to know the truth!!" He yelled , yes there it is , his heart slowly breaking , his voice is breaking and I can just see the tears in his eyes .

" shieru?" I could hear him whimpering , those eyes filled with this heart breaking emotion , it broke mine just seeing him like that .
" shieru , what's going on ?" He screamed louder finally I could hear his anger in that voice , he wants answers .

What's the point now ?

I already lost him a second ago , what else is there to lose ?

Thanks ciel , thanks for blaming me , you haven't changed one bit .

This leaves me no choice , the whole truth will be revealed .

" shieru —" Alois soft voice called in my mind
" what did you do ?"