〖❤︎ Twenty Eight ❤︎〗

Shieru's POV:

I woke up from a nightmare, sitting on my bed panting softly, it was still midnight, I turned my head checking the bed a few feet away from mine seeing Alois sleeping, his back turned to me.
I let out a sigh of relief my face staring directly up at the ceiling closing my eyes to take in some space. ' it was just a nightmare. Whether this is another vision, I'm sure this was nothing but just my anxiety.'

" are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and turned my head to my side , Alois was up, he was looking at me , didn't seem like he was asleep for long.

" yeah, I'm fine." I kept looking at him.

" okay." He faced his back on me again as he laid back down.

I decided why not? Try to go back to sleep, I turned my back on Alois as well trying to sleep a few minutes of failing to fall asleep I just stared into the dark space in front of me, unexpectedly i heard soft noises.
Soft noises that were cries coming from the other bed.
Alois was trying to hide his crying.
I stood silent until my body decided to move on it's on, I got out of bed walking over to Alois bed getting in under the sheets, my arms wrapping around his waist, I laid my head on the pillow staring at his golden hair, just when I laid there the crying stopped.

" s-shieru..?" His cracked low voice called.

" hm?"

" I've been thinking a lot of what you've been telling me. " he paused and I heard a sniffle " As much as I try to debunk it, the dots connect more and more, im getting scared. I just want a real answer to all this." His voice broke in the last two words, he cried.

All I could do was hug him and give him comfort.
" as much as I want to tell you, I rather want you to hear it coming from my brother, I don't want to break your heart anymore Alois. You've had so much damage already. All I want to do now is protect you, but you're the only one who can let me protect you, it's all up to you. I'll give you time and prove it to you , that I'll protect you and keep you safe and happy as long as you need me." I squeezed him tightly.

The sun was shinning as beautiful morning rays were.
We both were already up, Alois was taking a shower and i was looking at my reflection tying my tie.
I got a phone call, answering it it was the other company President.
" ah okay. Thank you for informing me. Have a great day." I hang up.

When Alois came out the shower he changed into his clothes , I looked at him.
" they rescheduled the meeting for tomorrow." I told him, he looked at me " no way... so now what are we going to do? Should I finish the paperwork here? Be stuck in this room with you will be fun" He smiled at me.

" I hear sarcasm " I laughed
" what no! I mean it! I love being stuck in a room with silence and do work, I love your company , that feeling is stuck with me growing more, I'm used to it and comfortable enough, just like in the office" he smiled warmly.

I just wanted to cup his cheeks and give him a tender kiss on his forehead.
I just smiled " we're not doing that. But thank you for saying that."
He just nodded with his sweet smile " so what are we doing?" He tilted his head.

" Woah shieru slow down!" Alois yelled in between giggles , I was holding his hand as we ran down the hallway, people were watching us, we ran across the restaurant I almost bumped into a waitress but managed to dodge , " oops sorry. Have a lovely day!" I told the waitress as I sped walked and Alois laughed and I smiled at him.
We were out the restaurant and made it into an arcade built inside a ship.
" let's have fun-" I told Alois when I looked at him, he was stunned by the large arcade.
" you call dibs on?" I smiled
" definitely the shooting games!" He dragged me to a game, I put money on it and we began to play.
We spent hours in these games trying all of them, we got tons of tickets.
We gave in the tickets for a price, I pointed at the teddy bear with a heart on his chest, the lady gave me the bear in exchange for the tickets, Alois gasped and smiled " aww he's so adorable." He hugged it.
I just smiled, I didn't want to say something that could go wrong.
" uhm how much for a ride to the karts?" I asked her, she gave me the Info and i paid for us to get in.

" wait they have go karts?" Alois said confused but excitement within his voice .
" yup." I dragged him out the arcade and we walked out the ship where they had a built out go kart.
We got in the go karts we raced each other, we either bumped into each other's cars each time , we laughed , turns out Alois was a good racer.

When we got out the karts we went back inside, he was hugging his bear, " now where to?" He asked
"Hmm. How about we go get lunch, then we go to the pool." I looked at him. He nodded with a wide smile.
We ran back to our room getting our towels and pair of clothes, we went down the pool. I saw Alois in his shorts and a shirt.
I was in my shorts and I took off my shirt getting in the warm pool. I swam to Alois as we were in front of each other.
" hi" he giggled.
" hey" I smiled
We both laughed and he splashed me.
" oh no I'm so sorry!" He joked giggling.
" you better swim away " I warned , he was silent and suddenly took off swimming " Oh shit!"
I swam after him grabbing his foot and pulling him to me he just screamed , I swam down pulling him underneath the water.
When we reached the bottom of the pool we came face to face we stared into our eyes with a smile holding in our breath.
I opened my mouth saying out some words , bubbles of air floating up to the surface.
Alois freaked and placed his both hands on my mouth shaking his head for me not to speak. We were still until we couldn't handle it without More air, we both swam back up grasping for air and we laughed.
When we got out the pool we went to the small little homemade restaurant and ordered food.

We went back to our room, Alois wanted to take a small rest, I gave him space, I walked out the room going to the front of the ship standing behind the railing , watching the view of the night , the Stars shining bright in the sky, the smell of the ocean breeze, the wind blowing my pieces of hair and clothes.

Alois's POV:

I took a selfie and sent it to Ciel, we were texting and Ciel wanted to make sure I was ok.
I just replied I was and that selfie will reassure him. I put my phone on my bed not waiting for Ciel's answer, I walked out the room to look for shieru.

-Buzzzzz-

From: Ciel

Ciel: Im glad you're okay, It'll take a while to go home but i promise I'll be there as soon as possible. I love you.

I went to the front of the ship and saw him staring to the night view.
I walked next to him putting my hands on the railing holding on to them .
" it's beautiful. "

" it is" he turned to look at me.
I looked at him " thank you so much for today."
" I just wanted to cheer you up." He said
I smiled.
We both were quiet just staring into each other's eyes.
He leaned to me , our lips touching, giving me a passionate kiss.
He pulled away after a few seconds " I'm sorry." He apologized
" it's okay" I smiled.
I felt safe with him.
" I feel so alive." He said
" what?"
I saw him step his feet up one railing raising his arms openly. " IM ALIVE!" He yelled he looked at me and smiled.
I laughed and climbed one railing with him screaming " IM ALIVE!"

" IM ALIIIIVEE!!"
" IM ALIIIVEE!!"
We both shouted at the top of our lungs under the stars , in a ship on the ocean.

I definitely feel safe .