〖❤︎ Twenty Nine ❤︎〗

Ciel's POV:

" business " I sat down on my desk resting my hand on my chin with a smile on my face.

" yes lord P-Phantomhive " a commoner stuttered, I could just feel how nervous he was yet he was such a brave pawn.

" Tell me Mr. King , who released the information?" My smile quickly changed to a death glare.

" sir, from what I've heard, someone has been betraying you behind your back." He said in a tough voice.

" exactly. But who exactly is that person." I stood up taking at glance at Sebastian, motioning my Head for him to come.
He walked behind the chair of the commoner, holding him down.
I took out my gun pointing directly to his forehead.

I saw him panic and trying to free himself from Sebastian's grip.
" no no you're wrong! It's not me! I swear to my life! It's not me!" He yelled tears running down his cheeks.

" then who released the information? Don't make me pull this trigger and blow your fucking brains out." I said sternly.

" I don't know-"

BANG!

" utterly humiliating bastard." I growled. " sebastian clean up this mess." I glared sitting back down looking at the computer checking the Cameras seeing him giving out information to someone else.
" damn right you're fucking retarded to play stupid with me." Paused the video zooming in to the other male he was giving the information to.
" but who exactly is this bastard working for?"

Shieru's POV :

I sat down in the table alone with another male, Alois was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up.
It's better being in the restaurant it'll be hard for Alois to find me here with all this packed up place.

" boss, I've got it all." The male handed me the package with information in it.

" positive it's all of it?" I asked taking the package to my side as we both drank into our morning orange juice.
" yes all of it. I didn't look into it. But boss you know this will be a bit of dangerous to have it in your hands." He was concerned
I just gave him a reassuring smile " oh thank you. Please don't be concerned for me, this has always been in the hands of my blooded family, i know exactly what I'm doing." I stood up patting his shoulder " good work, please treat yourself while you're here" i told him handing him a small yet fat package with money in it.
I walked away.

I saw Alois walking down the hallway looking around, I quickly went to a nearby wall to hide.
" dammit. Alois please don't run into me." I held the package close.
My phone vibrated I looked into it seeing a message from the other president whom we were having business with, he was already in the business meeting room of the ship.
I couldn't waste time.
I walked out and Alois spotted me.
" shieru, i was looking for you" He said
I smiled hiding the package on my back.
" ah right I apologize, Alois the president wants to meet us now, could you please be the first to walk in there keep him company? I'm running a bit late I forgot something in the room." I told him.
He nodded with a smile " of course, Mr. Phantomhive "
I gave him the room number of the meeting room, watching him walk away I sighed in relief quickly rushing back to the room hiding the package in my bag underneath the bed, I grabbed some paperwork closing the door to our room, walking to the meeting room.
I cannot let Alois know about this, I'm sure my brother has found out about his missing package by now, all I have to do is keep it in my hands safe or else, my nightmares weren't nightmares after all. . .

. . . They're visions . . .