〖❤︎ Thirty Seven ❤︎〗

Alois's POV :

...

So sudden , there was a gunshot .

What was that gunshot -?
I looked away from Ciel's eyes to see the redhead holding out a gun pointing it in front of him , not below -
My eyes turned to see ... Shieru holding his own gun with smoke coming out .

The redhead yelled " YOU!!!" He growled as I saw shieru had shot him but it didn't seem to hurt him much .

" shieru! No!" I yelled seeing his finger about to press the trigger .

" Leave my brother and Alois alone. I'm tired of these twisted games . No one can handle fucking business like adults." Shieru said glaring at the red head male .
" aunt red is too childish to let go something she can't have and use to get her to being the wealthiest woman. My brother isn't her toy. I'm sick to my stomach finally knowing what has happened all these years. FUCK HER! FUCK YOU ALL PSYCHOS FOR DOING THIS TO MY BROTHER!" He yelled furiously.

Shieru's Flashback :

When I saw Alois leave the hospital i tried all my best of strength to get up change and discharge myself from there convincing the doctors I was okay and there was an emergency going on, they agreed to let me out. I searched around for Alois, in his apartment , in the Astre building. There was nothing until there was a storm I sat in my car thinking where he could be and the thought came to me. I drove to Ciel's apartment building. I got out and walked inside as I saw the front desk lady greet me " welcome back Mr. Phantomhive." Now i didn't know them and they must have confused me for my brother. I walked over asking for my 'own' room number lying that i was drunk. When the number was given to me I went to the elevator and got inside his home.
I went through his stuff from his desk and saw contracts my brother had with aunt red. The hand signature wasn't from these years it was from years ago back to the years we were just kids and we could barely write our names.
My heart ached, I abandoned my brother when he was going through hell. I left him when he needed me...
I saw the contract rules , he was a slave to my aunt, whatever she asked for he had to do it or it'll be a punishment , but if he did what she wanted then it'll mean he'll be fine but also put others peoples lives in danger.
I knew it, he lied to satisfy these women and lure them to him after that they'll be killed unexpectedly and it'll be a mystery to the humanity , thinking if another human did this or some type of inhuman did it.
But the truth was , Ciel lured them to aunt where she took care of them , killing them .
The things my brother did to those women was only for entertainment to a dark psychopaths audience who paid for them to die, it's some type of dark web related shit.
So my brother has been getting forced to do this these whole years...
I cannot believe he hasn't been able to escape from my aunts power.
Well he does faces horrible consequences if he breaks this with aunt...
I will stop this. I'm going to save my brother.
I will protect him from now on.
I'll be the brother I had to be years ago.

End of flashback.

" you're going to pay for all of this." Shieru glared

I could hear sirens from distance and the redhead chuckled " aw... I wish I could keep playing but I see my time is up. Better next time." He stepped back into the darkness disappearing .

Shieru ran over to Ciel who was on the ground having trouble breathing. He hugged his brother. " I'm so sorry Ciel... I'm so sorry. I've been a horrible brother... I'll pay the price.." he hugged Ciel close before he stood up holding the gun on his hand and cops entered as I saw sebastian next to the cops and pointed at shieru.
" it's him."

The cops saw how Ciel was dropped on the floor and I was chained up I was losing sight , my body and head was hurting so much I was losing conscious.

A second of blacking out, I heard three or five gunshots one after another.

A/N: 3 more remaining chapters until Book is completed