〖❤︎ Thirty Eight ❤︎〗

Alois's POV :

I woke up to the sound of a breathing machine, the beeps of the heart detector.
My eyes opened seeing I'm in a room, hospital room to be exact.
I tried to sit up but winced in pain, the pain was coming from my stomach. I don't recall being hit when I was kidnapped maybe I must forgotten.
I saw the doctor walk in with a smile. " Good morning Mr. Trancy." He closed the door behind him and looked at his clipboard.
" you are fully stable all signs are stable and you're ready to go." He smiled
For the second thought Ciel and shieru came to my mind, they were there in the warehouse and that must mean they were also brought here, i wonder if they're here also... those gunshots before I blacked out...
The doctor left the room finally I had privacy to get into my clothes.
I changed and walked out the room going over to the doctor that was on the front desk with the nurses.
" doctor is there anyone here by the name shieru and Ciel Phantomhive? They're brothers " I was hoping for a response I was looking for.
He nodded " yes there is a patient here with the name Ciel Phantomhive."
I sighed in relief with a smile " thank god.."

" but I'm afraid Shieru Phantomhive was deceased 3:40am in the emergency room. I'm sorry ." He said

My heart dropped... how?....
All I could remember were the gunshots before I went unconscious.

Tears formed in my eyes as I covered my mouth to stop me from losing it in front of the doctor and people on the waiting area.
I walked away running to the door leading me to the stairs I ran up tears falling from my eyes streaming down my cheeks.

Flashbacks from me and shieru , when we met , how he was always there for me, how he constantly kept reassuring me I'll be safe with him , the nights we had fun , and midnights we made real love , his smile and his words

I saw him step his feet up one railing raising his arms openly. " IM ALIVE!" He yelled he looked at me and smiled.
I laughed and climbed one railing with him screaming " IM ALIVE!"

" IM ALIIIIVEE!!"
" IM ALIIIVEE!!"
We both shouted at the top of our lungs under the stars , in a ship on the ocean.

  I ran on top of the building getting to the roof of the hospital pushing the door as it swings open and I feel the wind where the height on top of the roof lead me.
Seeing the view of the city I finally fell on my knees breaking down.
" shieruuuu!" I sobbed and hugged myself
As I broke down, all I could think of we're the times he was with me from the moment we met to the end.
" I love you to the moon , Alois Trancy." His soft tender caring voice lingered my mind.
I looked up at the sky with my stained tears in my cheeks.
" Im sorry... im so sorry ..." i just couldn't , i felt horrible the more I talked I just didn't had the right words to say... this was all my fault. This wouldn't have happened if I just would of left in the beginning I should of left and their lives would of never been in danger.
I broke down more just thinking about it , lots of things could have gone different if I was smart enough but I wasn't ... all this happened because of me and it's already done.

I felt two hands touch my shoulders as I was pulled in a warm embrace. I looked up to see Ciel hugging me.
I hugged back " it's okay... he's in a better place now.." he said I saw a tear drop on my arm , that wasn't mine. It was Ciel's. I hugged him tightly " he is." We hugged there in silence with the wind drying our tears.

A week later there was a funeral.
Everyone attended, the whole Phantomhive family besides the people who should really be ashamed if they stepped a foot in here.
I stood next to Ciel holding hands as we listened to the priest say the words before the coffin was lowered down and dug the dirt on top of it.

When the funeral was over there was a family reunion and I was invited of course.
The family was upset and shared their feelings in the table.
The day was long it felt like a whole week.
When I walked out the manor I heard footsteps follow me behind
" Alois." Ciel called
I turned and saw him with a weak smile.
He hugged me close
" I'm sorry for everything you went through. I'll always be here for you." He said
I sniffed " thank you Ciel. Thank you so much." We departed from the hug.
" I'll see you home." He lifted my chin up I only nodded with a smile.
He was giving me space just as I needed.
I drove to the Astre Co.
Having access to enter the building, I went to the office and sat on Shieru's chair opening his wardrobe on his desk seeing thousands of letters hand written from shieru to me.
Letters that were never handed.
I read some and they were all written from his heart it only made me breakdown one more time as I put them back in and shut it closed.
It will be the last time I'll be here in this office,
The Astre company will be officially shut down and workers will be transferred to the Phantomhive Co so they wouldn't lose their jobs, Ciel was a good person to let the employees keep their jobs.

I sat there in his chair staring out of the window seeing the night view of the city.

" Thank you ." I said softly .

thank you , shieru ....

for everything you did for me .

you'll remain in my heart forever .