〖❤︎ Thirty Five ❤︎〗

Alois's POV:

So the person who tried to shoot me when I was with shieru in the horse must have been them trying to get rid of me... but I was with shieru no ? But the aunt is only after Ciel since he's the favorite Then if that doesn't put the puzzles together what or who must that been ?

" Alois." I hear my name and snapped out of it looking at him.
" I know you're confused... and I will give you time to think about the decision who you're going to stay with . It's me or shieru as much as I hate thinking of him being with you , I want to protect you . " he told me.

I sighed , I am confused , I don't know who to love . I got up walking over to the door for a second I felt a hand hold me back .
" whatever decision you choose, I'll support it." He said softly and let go of my hand.
I left the room and the building walking to the hospital checking in , I was given the number of Shieru's room I went over knocking the door before entering , I saw him there sitting in his bed he turned to me and smiled softly.

I walked over to him , he hugged me as so did I .
" I'm so sorry..." I said in a low voice " I'm sorry for what happened it's my fault..." I felt tears in my eyes as I closed them burying my face on his shoulder.
He caresses my hair " it's not your fault Alois . It'll never be your fault." He said in a tender voice
" but it is my fault , if I wouldn't have worked here in the first place we would have never met! You would been okay! Ciel would of never caused this trouble to you ! It's all my fault! I'm so sorry shieru! I'm sorry I caused you all this trouble... I dragged you into this!" I gripped his shirt.

" Alois... don't say that. I'm beyond grateful to have met you." He lifted up my chin bringing it closer to his we locked eyes
" I don't ever wanna think of what I would be doing without you , all this is worth it. Being here is so worth it for you." He touches my forehead with his resting it he closed his eyes with a smile " I'll keep doing it over and over if I have to ."

My heart... why ?

" I'm sorry shieru... I'm sorry ... but this will be goodbye. I've made the decision to not be with either of you. Or with the Phantomhive family. I'm bringing trouble to the both of you. I don't want anyone hurt . I know the whole truth and it's enough. I want all of this to stop." I pulled away .
" please shieru promise me you'll live a long and beautiful life ahead . " I smiled walking to the door " I must say farewell to Ciel , please do not come looking for me you don't need more trouble." I walked out the door

" Alois!!!" I could hear him calling for me. I frowned and kept walking until my name faded .

I took the cab to head back to Ciel , I've made up my mind... I'll love no one but myself.
I looked out the window seeing the sunset and the beautiful city within the view I sighed " this time I'll move far away, without a trace ." I said softly.

When the cab arrived at Ciel's apartment I got down , the sun was finally gone and the stars were shining in the sky .
I walked inside the building and made my way to Ciel's room .
When I got in I saw Ciel sitting down on a chair.
" I made up my mind." I said loudly as he turned his head to look at me.
He got up walking over to me.
" well then what have you decided?"

I took a deep breath
" neither of you . I already told shieru. Now I'm here to say farewell to you as well."
I saw his eyes fill with surprise.
" I'm sorry Ciel but this is too much for me and I'm causing you two trouble. I'm done doing that. Goodbye." I said walking to the elevator.
He was frozen there in his stand.
The elevator doors were closing when he called my name.

" Alois..."

We stared into each other's eyes until the doors closed.

I walked out of the building and I don't know why... why my heart so suddenly feels shattered . I covered my mouth as tears went down my cheeks, I hugged myself in the fresh night.
I crossed the empty street when a black car pulled up in front of me. I didn't look up I know it was waiting for me to cross the road than ran me over .

But I heard the doors open , so that's when I looked up to see two blacked masked people walk over me one held me and the other covered my head with a black bag I tried to break free but I felt a hard punch on my head knocking me out , I lost conscious .