〖❤︎ Twenty Seven ❤︎〗

Alois's POV:

We went into our room, placing my bags down there were two separate beds.
We settled there , my stomach growled loudly for shieru to hear it. He turned his head looking at me " you must be hungry, haven't you eaten earlier?" He asked

I blushed looking down " you want to call me fat?" I looked back up at him seeing a smile on his face , a soft laugh came out of his lips .
" no, just wanted to know if you ate or not, but your stomach growling might give me the answer that you have not." He got up walking to his bag taking out his wallet shoving it in his pocket " I suppose I should take us out for dinner." He looked at me before he walked to the door.
I smiled and followed him, we walked through the halls of the ship going on an elevator taking us to the floor where they had the restaurants, this place was very luxurious I must say.
We were sat down on a table that had a sweet scented candle in the middle with a beautiful rose in a vase filled with clean water.
We took our orders, I stared out of the dark window where I could still see the shimmering water in the ocean with the moons shining reflection.

" Why?" I said to grab Shieru's attention.
I didn't stop looking from the window but I could just feel his eyes on me.
" why what?" He said with a confused tone.
" why do you love me? I did nothing but work with you. Since the day we met, you been protecting me, and I know you said you love me but it doesn't make any sense... I confused you for your brother when we supposed first made love, it didn't bother you?" I finally turned looking at him.

" it did bothered me."

" why?"

" because..-"

" because?"

" because everything or everyone I've always wanted , it was so easy for him to snatch it away from my hands without even trying hard to earn it with hard work you put in. he just has so much power.
I.. remember that time I told you about my secretary who was with him?" He paused and sighed as he continued " She was the only person I fell in love with for the first time, I wanted her, but Ciel had his hands wrapped around her neck chocking her every time until she was dead-" he stopped as our food arrived .

" but how did he killed her-?" I asked curiously.
Shieru looked at me " You would like to ask Ciel that, he's your 'boyfriend' isn't he? I'm sure he would tell you everything if he's a loyal partner." With that he began to eat and didn't spoke about that the entire night.

Ciel's POV:

I sighed looking out the window of the carriage, I was back in London for a couple of days for business. It was important especially since it had to do with the Phantomhive title.
" we heard recent threats to the Phantomhive family. They want something that belongs to them, and of course they want revenge, after what happened, seems like they do not want to stand back, they would be willing to expose the Phantomhive family if it leaves them no choice." A tall male that rode in the carriage with me informed me.
" I want them to give up and see them get on their knees in front of me begging for mercy. I want you to capture them before it'll be too late, bring them to me and I will deal with them personally." I glared at the reflection of mine on the window soon I turned to look at the red eyed crimson butler of mine.

" yes my lord" his devilish smirk appeared on his lips.