〖❤︎ Nine ❤︎〗

Alois's POV

We had too much wine—
Or should I say, I had too much wine.
"Assistant, I should take you home before anything happens." Shieru got up and helped me up.
He paid and we left.
I was giggling and biting my lip.
I am so drunk off my mind, thinking of things I shouldn't think.
Every time I stared at shieru, I didn't see him, I saw Ciel. God how I wanted his touch...
Ciel would been fucking me right now if he saw me like this.
I licked my lips just thinking about us doing it in the car...
I admit, I haven't moved on, I'm not happier , I miss him, I need him...
When he pulled up on my apartment he helped me out.
"Well you can't walk all the way upstairs yourself like this. Let me help you in." He said walking to the stairs he locked his car and walked to my apartments door. I handed him the keys and he took them, unlocking the door he helped me in laying me down in bed.
I giggled, "thank you~ that wine was so fine and dinner made it better."

He stared at me then chuckled softly. "Tell me. Do you hold any secrets?"

I looked at him and those memories of Ciel flashed all over the room.
I bit my lip thinking of how he would punish me. I craved the feeling... I want it... I need it..
My eyes stared at his blue eyes "Ciel..." I said, with that name he seemed surprised.
I took off my boots and unbuttoned my shorts.
"I miss your touch... I want to be loved again by you." My eyes stared into his.

Shieru's POV

Was Alois really spilling out a secret?
Including 'Ciel' in this...
I see now. My brother and my assistant had affairs, this explains the accident last night.
I watched him slip off his shorts, all I could feel was my heart beating unlike any other way.

"I couldn't stand it, I been craving your touches ever since I left. I was a idiot for leaving you like that. I should have listened..." he said and began to take off his shirt.
"Remember I said I would do anything for you? I would submit to you every time." He finally was in his panties and high knee socks.
Seeing him like this... it kind of excited me... I never came across someone who would make me feel like this... but hearing that from Alois, I believe they must have promised things, yet I believe my brother turned him into something else due to his actions, he didn't seem like a normal in love person, they don't react this way at all.
I didn't know how to feel about this, he is in love with my twin.
I felt something inside me, something I never felt before, staring into those icy blue eyes, told me to do something at that very moment.

I began to unbutton my shirt, taking off my jacket and shirt , tossing them to the floor. I crawled into his bed, staring at his lips but glanced up at his eyes, I smashed my lips against his, I felt Alois kiss back.

Ciel's POV

When I returned home I walked upstairs to my room it was midnight and I came back from the store, I had newer suitcases to take.
I packed my clothes but froze, I saw Alois's clothes.
When we would have sex he would leave them around and I would pick them up, wash them then keep them in my closet in case he ever needed to change, believing he would move in with me, marry me, be mine forever and share this home.
I sighed, I knew Alois would hate to see me, I know he doesn't love me, but I'm not giving up my love for him, I love him, I need him, and I will fix things, I'll make him mine again, I'll do anything to get his love again.
I picked out clothes to take, who knows how long I'll stay in U.S.A. But I can take a few clothes since I own my own apartment over there In NYC.
I packed the things I needed and went to the airport to buy my ticket, I waited in the main area.
Going through my phone's pictures I scrolled up and saw pictures of Me sleeping, they were taken by Alois, there's one where he got on top of me and I woke up with a smile.
There were days I couldn't make it up for him, I promised I'll be there with him forever, I'm repairing all this disaster, and no one can stop it.

Admin:
WHOOPS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I might make chapters shorter, I apologize! But REALLY CIEL? YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? MMM