Chapter 19

~Pierson's P.O.V~

Honestly I don't know what made me go to this party. All anyone cared about was drinking and it wasn't even the good stuff.

I hadn't been there long when I need to use the bathroom. Wandering around the first floor for about ten minutes before I headed upstairs. Why the heck was it so hard to find a stupid bathroom?

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream. Whoever that was they sounded terrified. I started going to every room opening each door until I found who was screaming. I finally made it to the last door in the hall when I found her.

Sage was being pinned down by Ryan. I knew he was no good but I didn't know he would stoop down as low as rapping a girl. Well attempting to rape a girl I should say. Before he could do anything else I ripped him off of her.

I threw him onto the ground punching him nonstop until he stopped fighting back. I was furious. What kind of guy would do this to a girl? People like this made me so angry. No one deserved to go through what Sage just had. I'm just glad I got here before something really happened.

I guess the saying "everything happens for a reason" was true. If ended up finding a bathroom downstairs there's no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't have came upstairs. The music was too loud for anyone downstairs to hear her screams either.

Once I was sure he was out cold on the floor I ran to Sage. I wrapped my arms around her knowing she probably needed someone right now. As soon as I did so her head was on my shoulder and she broke down. I just sat there rubbing her back telling her everything was okay and that I'll keep her safe.

There was no doubt in my mind that I would do anything I could to make sure this girl was safe. I know we werent really on speaking terms but I had to make sure she was okay. Even if she hated me I would still do everything I could to make sure she was okay. I just hoped she knew that. 

Picking her up I took her downstairs pushing people out of my way towards the door. Before I could take her to my car she stopped me. 

"What about Jay? Im supposed to drive her home afterwards." She said into my neck. "Dont worry about her, ill have Chad take her home. He doesn't like to drink at these things anyways." I reassured her. Once she was safe inside of my car I texted Chad letting him know I was taking her home and that I needed him to take Jay home. 

Thankfully he didnt ask questions and agreed to take Jay home. I don't know what I would do without Chad. He was always there for me when I needed him no matter what. 

It didn't take me long to get Sage home. She pulled out her key unlocking the front door. Just when I was about to turn around and leave I heard her call my name. 

"Yeah, Sage?" 

"Uh I was wondering if.. Well I was wondering if you would stay with me tonight? My mom probably won't be coming home and after what happened I don't want to be left here alone." She rambled, her eyes looking hopeful. 

"Of course ill stay with you." Maybe this could be my excuse to hold her in my arms just for tonight. 

She led me to her room saying she was gonna go shower real quick and she would be back. I took this time to look around her room. She had been here for three months now yet her room was still pretty bare. The walls were white with a picture here and there hanging up. It was nothing like I had pictured it. I knew she wasnt a real girly girl but I always thought her room would be. 

I dont know how she could stand living in such a colorless room. The only things that brought color into the room was her baby blue bed spread and matching curtains. Everything else was white, even the pictures hanging on the wall were in black in white. 

Of course me being the type of person I am I had to snoop through her stuff. It wasnt long before I found a red journal. It caught my eye when I was looking through her things. I opened it realising it had all her thoughts written down in it. I knew I probably shouldnt be looking through it but I just want to know what went through her head. 

I heard the shower cut off and quickly shoved it back where I found it before laying across the bed. Making a mental note to sneak it out with me when I left later. She probably wouldnt even notice I took it and ill have it back before she wore to notice anyways. 

She came back wearing plaid pj pants and a black top that hugged her just right. Damn even when she wasnt trying she looked good. I held my arms open for her to come join me on her bed. It didn't take any convincing surprisingly she let me wrap my arms around her. Her wet hair grazing my neck as she layed her head on my chest. It didnt take her long to fall asleep, me falling asleep shortly after.