Chapter 2 ✝

My dad left us.

It's been two days since dad left the house, he never came back and we were very worried about him, we sat down on the table to have lunch, nothing seemed normal but we had to eat. As usual we didnt talk. Taehyung liked eggs a lot, so i gave him my piece too. My mom scoffed.

"Honey you realise he's taking everything away from you. Your dad , you food." mom said. Taehyung glared at her.

"Mom!" i tried to stop her.

"It's okay Hye jin, i dont need her food anyway" Taehyung said in a sassy tone which made my mom angry again, "Seriously Taehyung?" Is all i could say cause now my mom is pissed.

"Then get out of my house" i was shook when i heard what my mom said. Taehyung glared at my mom. "Mom what are yo-"
"okay fine!" Taehyung cut me off, "What? No, Mom please, Taehyung you know mom is just angry don't do this"

I was trying so hard to hold my family together but i think all my efforts were going in vain. "No, i mean it, Get out of my house, it's because of you my husband left us, because of you he abandoned his OWN child" my mom said.

"Because of me? Or because you didn't let him breathe in this house Mrs. Kim?"

"Get out right now before i lose my sanity"

"Of course, but you, remember it's because of you my father left me. And i will take my revenge lady" Taehyung said in a very angry tone and started walking out of the house, i ran behind him, i tried to stop him but he didn't listen. He too, left us.

My mom was in a miserable condition, she missed dad very much, her only support in this tough time was me and my aunt. Aunt Yo jung was always there for us, she helped us through this tough time.

Years passed and it was my 16th birthday today. Neither dad nor Taehyung ever came back home. I believed Taehyung and dad are living together. I'm not angry, it's fair enough because all of us couldn't live in peace together.

"Good morning mom!" i said and hugged mom, she returned the gesture "Happy birthday honey" she said ever so sweetly. "Guess what i got for you?" i was surprised when my mom pulled out something from the box, it was a turquoise blue colored pendant with a japanese alphabet carved on it.

I was very happy! "This is not any ordinary pendant hye jin, this is your father's pendant, very close to his heart, the letter on the pendant is 'Nozomi' which means hope." i was so touched to hear that, "Thank you so much mom, i Love it!!" I immediately put the pendant around my neck and smiled widely.

"Now go, your classes will start soon, don't be late" she said and pushed me towards the door. "Okay okay, see you soon mom, love you" i said as i get out of the house and made my way to my classes.

After 5 hours of classes i was very tired, i wanted to sleep so badly, not to mention my lazy ass would sleep for days if i could.

I come home and surprisingly the door to my house was open, " May be mom planned something for me" i giggled as i entered the living room.

"Mom?" i called her because i couldn't see her anywhere. "where is she?" i asked no one in particular and tried to look for her in the kitchen first. "Mom? Where are you? Okay now enough of the surprise thingy I'm scared"

I get out of the kitchen and my heart started beating at a very fast pace, i see drops of what looks like blood, going in the direction of my mom's room. "no" i said silently. I'm so scared right now, i dont know what is going on, i follow the drops of blood and enter my mom's room "MOM!!!!" I let out a painful scream, what i saw there was terrifying and heartbreaking. My heart stopped when i saw my mom.

There she was, her lifeless body lying on the floor covered in blood, i immediately go to her and lift her head up and put it in my lap, "Mom no!! Wake up mom, what happened to you, who did this to you mom please open your eyes" i cry and cry, endlessly. I'm completely broken, shattered, my mom was my last hope to live this life, i cant do anything without her.

As i lift my head up, i see a "T" written with my mom's blood just beside her body. " I will take my revenge lady" Taehyung's words immediately come to my mind. Is he that sick? Did he actually kill my mom for his revenge? My blood is boiling and the only purpose of my life now is to kill that sick bastard.

After the formalities of my mom's death were completed, i shifted to my aunt's house, i couldn't manage to live in that house anymore. It was so painful, ever since Taehyung showed up, my life has never been the same.

He ruined my life, i never thought this way until i lost my mom, i never thought it was Taehyung's fault in anyway. But what he did is unforgivable, I will find him and destroy him.

I trained hard, i learnt various techniques of fighting, i gained strength and became a fighter. I found min hani while i was training myself, she knows everything about me and she helped me train harder and become stronger. I trained for two whole years and hani's been with me all these years.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

It's the same day my mom was killled two years ago, and now is the time i get that sick person and make him suffer the pain my mom went through.

These two years I've been thinking about nothing but Taehyung and my revenge. There's no other emotion in me except anger and hate for him.
"You will pay for your sins Taehyung."

Hani helped me finding out his location, he lives in seoul now, and today i leave for seoul from busan. This is the day I've been waiting for, all my life.

"Excuse me, can i sit here"
I was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard a voice, "Pardon?"
"I asked if i can sit here" The man who looked like he was in his early twenties said again.

He seemed like a normal man but something in his eyes was very disturbing, his eyes were too black and deep, i noticed that he looked paler than the usual fair colored people but whatever "Yeah, sure." i said and The man sat in front of me.

I noticed he was wearing black and purple clothes and there was a tattoo on his hand which didn't seem normal, i mean having tattoos is normal, but i found the design of his tattoo quite disturbing.

After a few minutes i caught him glaring at my neck, particularly at my pendant, i was uncomfortable

After a few minutes i caught him glaring at my neck, particularly at my pendant, i was uncomfortable. "Is there a problem?" i asked him.
He smiled. Wait, why is he smiling and that smile of his is actually very creepy, "There is, Hye jin."