Chapter 3 ✝

"There is, Hye jin"

I was confused, how does he know my name? "How do you know my name?" i ask him, he leaned closer to me "It's going to be hard" He whispered, "W-what's going to be hard?" he let his head fall back and started laughing like a psychopath, He came closer again and said "Finding Taehyung"

I was shook! Who is he and how does he know so much about me, no one except hani and my aunt knows this. "Who the hell are you?" i tried grabbing his hand and my hand just went past his. Wait what? He looked at me in horror as if i found out something i shouldn't have. And in a moment, he started running.

I took off behind him, i wanted to know who he was and how does he know so much about me, he ran through the compartments of the train and went to the last cabinet where there was no one, it was completely empty, and all of a sudden he stopped running and turned around to face me.

There he goes again with that devilish laugh of his. Not to mention I AM FUCKIN SCARED. "You didn't train for two years to be scared of this potato sack, don't worry hye jin" i say to myself in order to calm down.

"Who are you? Tell me before i beat the shit out of you" I say in a stern voice, not showing a hint of my fear. "Is this little girl going to beat the shit out of ME? Let's see then" he changes his posture as if ready to fight. "Let's see then" i say back and take my jacket off.

He lunges forward and tries to punch me, i dunk down and he punches one of the seats instead and the seat is completely broken. "Holy shit."

I get up and swiftly jump behind him and kick him in the back, he loses balance for a second and turns around, "That's all you got?" i was speechless, i kicked him way too hard this is impossible. I was the best fighter in my batch, i even won against my trainer, this is not possible.

"That was just the warm up honey" i say as i punch him in the nose very quickly so he doesn't have time to react, i kick him once again and this time, in the stomach and harder, he yelped in pain as i grab his hair and hit his head to the steel rod of the compartment, once, twice, "Tell me who the fuck are you" i asked him again, suddenly, i see his eyes changing color to a dark purple, he grabs my neck and throws me to the ground, i try to free myself but no use, he is too powerful right now, his eyes are burning in rage. He continues to choke me as my back presses harder against the floor of this train.

"I can't die like this" i think to myself "I cant die without finding my father, i cant die without getting my revenge, and especially, i cant die after i came this far" Tears welled up in the brim of my eye, i have to do something, "Please, give me strength, help me" I cry.

All of a sudden i feel like my chest is burning, the pendant on my neck shines ever so brightly, the light is blinding the man who is choking me, he lets go of me and i feel like the air is gathering on the palm of my hand. I have no idea what this is, a literal storm is forming in the center if my palm, i place my palm in front of me, that storm grows bigger, it's like i can control the air around me, i push that storm towards that man and he is caught up in it, suddenly the man shouts "MOHAU"
.... And... He vanishes?
"Where the f-
Oh my god what is happening with me where did he go?"
I look out of the train to see if he jumped but i cant see anything.

"If i couldn't touch the person, then how did i fight him? And if he could vanish, why'd he run here?" I'm in extreme confusion, i go back to my seat and text Hani.

10:24 PM
Me: Hey, i need to tell you something.

I keep my phone aside, waiting for her reply. I'm still trying to figure out what just happened with me. I get a message after a few minutes

10:45PM
Hani: Hey, all good?

Me: No hani, there was a man in the train and, i don't even know how to tell you what happened!

Hani: There are many men in trains hye jin, dont tell me, Did you get laid in the train?!😂

This woman, seriously?

Meit's not funny hani, i was almost dead, i fought him and he choked me like he had some daddy issues?

Hani:You want me to take that seriously?

Me: hani, the man was not real, i mean! Ah fuck it.

Hani: what? He was ethereal?

Me: NO!! Just, nothing, I'll call you when i reach there . Goodnight love you <3

Hani: .... Okay, psycho, call me love you too.

I keep my phone inside my bag and run my hands through my hair, i look at my palm, "Did i really had a storm in this hand a few minutes ago?" I cant believe anything that is happening right now. "Was this all real or... Just a nightmare?"

I try to close my eyes and get some sleep, all the events from today go through my mind, i sit right up. "How does he know about taehyung? Does that mean he knows where taehyung is at the moment?"

I cant sleep. I sit there and look out of the window, something inside me is telling me that whatever is happening, is the beginning of something bad.
Something very, very bad.