Chapter 31 ✝

"The wait is over taehyung."

*HYE JIN'S POV*

Taehyung and chaerin apologised to each other and finally stopped acting like the children they are.

Right now, we were all sitting on the couches in the living room with the map in front of us.

The map was confusing and it had a red mark on one location, that i assumed was our destination. But it was hard to figure out what the map was all about.

It could be anywhere in world or may be out of the world, who knows. Not me because I'm too bad at this.

"We cant figure this out." Jin said and we all nodded. For the past twenty five minutes, we were silently staring at the map but of course it didn't do us any good.

"Yoongi hyung is very good at this. I'm pretty sure he can tell us where this place is, that is if this map is of this world." taehyung commented.

"Oh, lemme call yoongi then." i said and dialled his number. After a few seconds yoongi picked up the phone.

"Hey, yoongi. I was wondering if you could drop hani at taehyung's apartment because I'm here, and we need your help too so can you visit us?" i asked and yoongi said he would be there in a few minutes.

I was wondering how their date was going. They're completely opposite of each other. While hani was a happy and energetic person, yoongi was very quite and not very exciting. I wonder if they're getting along though.

After 30 minutes of waiting and sitting on our phones, yoongi and hani came home. They looked very happy.

We greeted them and yoongi asked what was the help we needed as he slid his jacket off him.

Taehyung showed yoongi the map and asked if he knew the place, while hani made her way to the fridge to grab some water. Yoongi's expression was unreadable, it almost felt like he was blank. After thinking for a while. Yoongi muttered under his breath. "Busan"

We all looked at each other. "This is the map of busan? Are you sure?" i asked yoongi and he nodded.

He pulled out his phone and googled busan's map. He showed us the picture on his phone and we compared the two maps and it was indeed, the map of busan.

Hani saw we were holding up a map and our faces were extremely confused. I needed time to come up with a story to tell her, yoongi and jimin. Because the four of us couldn't leave without informing them and i couldn't leave hani with yoongi yet.

I grabbed taehyung's arm and took him inside the room, "We have to come up with something. We need to tell hani the reason we're going back to busan."

Taehyung nodded. "First, let yoongi leave. Then we'll sit down and talk to hani. For now, let's just not talk about it." taehyung suggested and i agreed.

As we came out of the room we signalled jin and chaerin to keep quite about it and they seemingly understood.

Jin and chaerin were busy in a conversation when our eyes fell on yoongi and hani. They were holding each other's hands, sitting very close to each other and blushing slightly.

Taehyung cleared his throat and both of them jumped a little in their seats immediately letting go of each other's hands. I chuckled a little and sat down opposite yoongi and hani.

"So, how was your day? What did you guys do?" i asked and they choked, then started laughing like idiots.

"Guys, by what did you do i meant where did y'all go. I don't ask such personal questions you know. At least not in front of everyone." Yoongi's cheeks turned a dark shade of pink while Hani tried her best to hide her smile.

"uh, i think i should leave now. See you later guys." He then smiled at hani. "I'll call you" he said and left.

"Ooooooooooooo" i teased hani. "I'll call you huh? Nice progress hani!!" i said and she slightly punched my hand.

"um, taehyung can i use your bathroom?" hani asked and taehyung nodded. "It's right in front." taehyung said and pointed towards his room.

Jin and chaerin were still busy talking something about jin's business here and chaerin's information supplying thing.

"Hye jin? Can i talk to you?" taehyung asked and i nodded. "Shall we go to the rooftop?" i asked and he said yes.

We both made our way to the rooftop. We were silent, we didn't utter a word, only the sound of our hearts beating and the wind blowing were to be heard. Now that we know we're not siblings, it's very awkward, at least for me. I think i should admit it to myself now. I fell in love with my brother, although he is not my brother now, i did fall in love with him.

He is playing with my head, first he came in my life and made me the happiest 6 year old girl ever, i lived thinking about him for almost all my life. Few years passed and those happy memories and love turned into hatred and anger, then again he made me believe in himself and his goodness. Needless to say, i couldn't resist his kindness, his good nature, his efforts, his hotnes--- no.

And i accepted it, but i kept denying it because he was my brother. And now, he is not my brother. Being unaware of taehyung's feelings, i dont even know if taehyung feels anything of that sort towards me. It's so fucked up inside my head right now. A part of me just wants to go away from here, go away from him and the other part of me wants to scream in his face and tell him i love him. But i chose none of the above and decided to remain silent.

"Hye jin." my thoughts were interrupted when i heard taehyung call my name.

"We haven't been able to talk since we got to know the fact that we're not siblings. I mean, i feel a little weird about it because all this time we thought we were siblings but, you know. How do you feel about it?" Taehyung questioned and in all honesty i was not ready for that question. I cant tell him I'm happy, neither can i tell him I'm sad. I'm certain that Both of these reactions will give him a wrong idea.

"I... I'm feeling weird about it too taehyung. It was, uh, really shocking you know. Because i couldn't ever expect such a thing. How did you feel when you first got to know about it?"

"I couldn't sleep the entire night. Cliché i know, but I just kept on thinking a lot of things. I still had to confirm it with jin so i wasn't sure how to feel about it." taehyung explained.

I just nodded and looked at the sky. The sun was setting, painting the sky different shades of red and orange, the sight was very pleasing to look at. The weather seemed to be cooler than usual, the breeze made a few leaves fall on the ground and disappear within seconds. It all felt ...romantic.

When we fell silent, it got even more awkward. I was  unable to decide what to do. Do i talk? Do i keep quiet? Do i make eye contact? Do i stay? Do i leave? THIS IS SO CONFUSING.

I could feel taehyung looking at me from the corner of my eye. "Shall we, uh go down?" i asked and taehyung responded with a nod almost immediately, as if he was waiting for me to say something.

We were about to leave from the door when i suddenly stumbled on something and was about to fall down and break my head. I closed my eyes to feel the painful impact but i didnt feel anything, i slowly opened my eyes to see taehyung had caught me from falling.

When i realised the position we were in, i immediately stood up straight and pulled away. Not knowing what to do or say, i awkwardly stood there, when i realised i should be thanking him.

"Ah, thank you!"

I could feel myself becoming hotter by the minute as my cheeks were turning red, taehyung kept looking at me and i felt my heart skip a beat.

What is happening to me?