Chapter 23✝

"Let this journey begin."

*HYE JIN'S POV*

By the time we reached back, it was already midnight, we decided to go to taehyung's apartment since jimin and yoongi still didn't return from their business trip.

Taehyung went back in his room and jin went to sleep in jimin's room. I decided i would sleep on the couch since taehyung was still not very well.

Taehyung argued and suggested he would sleep on the couch but i didn't allow that. He wouldn't listen so we agreed we'd decide through rock paper scissors. Of course i won and taehyung went back to sleep in his room with a pouty face. Ah what a squishy.

I lied down on the couch and tried to sleep but i couldn't stop thinking about what was going on. Jin said father was trapped. Who trapped him and why? Who is the other man? And why did jungkook say he would come back.

Now that i thought of jungkook, i definitely couldn't sleep. I touched my neck and i could still feel the hickey he gave. "Is it okay to call it a hickey?"

"Yes" my heart jumped out of my throat when i saw jungkook sitting right beside me. His famous smirk on his face.

"Thinking about me baby?" he said and i immediately got up. Both jin's and taehyung's doors were closed so they couldn't see what was happening in the living room.

I was about to shout when jungkook grabbed my face and shut me up with his hand. "Shhhh. Do you want to hurt taehyung again?" he asked.

"Because if he comes out, I'll beat the shit out of him again. And anyways, dont worry, I'm not here to fight today." he chuckled and i glared at him.

"I'm here to see you." he said and my eyes widened. Why did he want to see me?

"Why?" i asked and he pulled me down on the floor with him. I was sitting right in front of him and he smiled evilly at me.

"Didn't i promise, I'd come back?" he said and i was disgusted. But there's this thing, he didn't have that dark, scary look whenever he spoke to me. He sure laughed evilly but there was rather a mischievous look on his face.

"Leave." i said and his smile faded.

"Not fair baby girl, i came all the way here to see you and you want me to leave. Without even doing anything?" he asked and i started to shiver because of his deep voice.

"Doing anything? What do you wanna do?" i asked and he laughed again.

He touched my shoulder and slowly dragged his fingers down to my hand. "You know, there are so many things i could do to you." he then smirked.

I removed his hand harshly from mine. He laughed even more and then looked at me again. He pushed my hair back a little and touched my neck.

"beautiful, isn't it?" he asked referring to the mark he made.

"No it's not." i said. I failed to understand jungkook, unlike other people who attacked us, he came back. And he said he didn't come to fight then what was he doing here.

"What do you want jungkook?" i asked and jungkook glared at me.

"You" he said and i was surprised yet again.

I stood up from the floor and jungkook looked up at me. "Don't force me to do something you would regret." i said and jungkook smirked.

"Oh trust me baby, i wouldn't regret anything."

"Oh really, not even if i kicked you in the balls?" i said and he glared at me.

He stood up and pushed me to the couch. He got on top of me and just like the last time, he whispered in my ear.

"Don't force me to do something inappropriate, YOU would regret." he whispered and i was so scared, because who knows what he might do.

"Jungkook, please leave me." i said trying to free my hands from his tight grip.

He kissed my jaw and moved to my neck. I was struggling so hard to get out of his grip but he was way too stronger than me.

"Jungkook please!" i said and he suddenly stopped. He looked up at me and saw i was crying. His eyes had the same softness again and he immediately stood up from the couch.

He turned around as i got up and wiped my tears. "I'm.... I'm sorry" he said and i was surprised, why would he say sorry? He made his way to the balcony and left from there. I dont know how but, he left.

I was so scared, i couldn't even move a bit. What am i gonna do if he keeps coming back and keeps attacking me like this.

On top of that i have not told taehyung or jin about what jungkook did to me. I got up to drink some water and came back to the couch, i tried to sleep but i was too scared to do so.

Then i decided to go to taehyung's room and sleep on the floor since I'm too scared to be sleeping alone. I tiptoed to his room and opened the door slowly.

Taehyung was standing right in FRONT of the door like a zombie.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH" We both shouted in sync.

I put my hand on my chest and gave taehyung a dirty look. "What the fuck were you doing standing right in front of the door you idiot?"

"I was going to come out, what were you doing in front of MY door you dumbass?" he blurted out.

"Zumba."

"What?"

"Of couse i was coming in. What else?"

"Why?"

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Of.. Nothing. I'm just scared."

"So you wanna sleep with me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Tf taehyung? I was going to sleep on the floor."

"It's okay, you can sleep on the bed, i don't mind. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

"Nevermind I'm going back to sleep on the couch."

"No no, come here, I'll go sleep on the couch."

This idiot.

"What's the point if I'm sleeping alone in the room? I came because i was scared to sleep ALONE."

"Oh right, then come, I'll sleep on the floor."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in closing the door behind us. He pushed me on the bed and literally dropped himself on the floor.

"WHY ARE YOU SO WEIRD?!"