Chapter 18✝

"Time for some real fun now."

*HYE JIN'S POV*

We took a taxi to go to the service station taehyung had given his car to.

Taehyung went inside and paid the workers and bought his car outside.

I got inside the car and we started driving towards our destination.

"There may be so many seok jins on this earth. How will we recognise him?" i asked taehyung.

He looked like he was lost in thought until suddenly he shouted "IDEA"

"What is it?"

"How about you call chaerin and ask that to her you dumb woman?"

"How about you rethink your life decisions you dumb man. Chaerin already said she cannot help us anymore, you think she will tell us how that man looks?"

"Okay but at least ask him what is age, is he fat or thin, his hair color or something and any hints, where can we find him"

"....."

"You're basically asking for his appearance again but I'll give it a try."

I picked up my phone and dialled chaerin's number, after a few seconds she answered.

"Have you figured out the place yet?" she asked. Seriously this girl doesn't know how to say hello.

"Yeah we did and we're on our way now" i said proudly.

"I didn't know you were this fast. Well where are you going by the way?"

"Nami island."

"...and smart. So why did you call?"

"Uhm, chaerin. There's going to be so many people named kim seok jin, it is nearly impossible to find that man only with his name. I need you to tell me something more about him. Please chaerin."

She seemed like she was thinking over something when she suddenly spoke.

"okay listen. Seok jin is in his 20s, he is a good looking man and he loves to eat. So majority of the chances are you will find him at a restaurant. His business is related to that too."

"Alriiiiight.... Anything else you could tell us?"

"He has broad shoulders. Thats it. Best of luck bye."

"Chaer---"

"This bitch" taehyung looked at me as if i had committed a crime.

"Why are you cursing? What happened?" he asked still focusing on the road.

"She keeps hanging up on my face. He has broad shoulders, is that a way you describe people?"

"she really said that?" taehyung asked while laughing .

"Yeah she did. He loves to eat so we may find him in restaurants and his business is related to food too."

"Is he old?"

"Naw. He is in his 20s she said."

"Alright then let's see how this goes."
Taehyung said as he kept his eyes on the road.

*Magical time skip✨*

We arrived at the island and taehyung decided to book a hotel for us to stay. He booked one room which had a bedroom and a living room. Guess he's sleeping on the couch again.

"What now?" i asked as we kept our bags in the hotel room.

"Let us start looking for him now, what else?"