Chapter 45 ✝

"Taehyung.. No."

*NARRATOR'S POV*

Hye jin's heart dropped at the sight of taehyung kneeling in front of hyewon. This is not what she was expecting when she thought of their encounter with hyewon.

"You too, get down." Yoongi said looking at hye jin.

"Fuck, you think I'll bow down in front of her." she said as she looked away.

"The choice is yours." Yoongi muttered as he hit chaerin's head on the wall with extreme pressure and she let out a high pitched scream in pain.

"Chaerin!" hye jin called out her name in shock. "I'll get on my knees, I'll do whatever you want, let her go please please." Hye jin spoke as she hurriedly got down on her knees beside taehyung.

She could notice a tear escape her eye just when a drop of blood flowed down chaerin's forehead.

When taehyung and hye jin made a plan, they did not expect it to go this way. They were strong enough to go through any torture but they couldn't see their friends being hurt and that is exactly what hyewon and yoongi were doing.

All this time that yoongi had stayed with them, he knew their weakness was friendship and he was using it against them very efficiently.

The next thing they saw was hyewon getting down from her throne, grabbing a sword and keeping it on hye jin's throat as she continued to look down, tears rolling down her cheek.

"Goodbye Hye jin." Hyewon smiled to herself as she took the sword and forced it towards Hye jin's throat. Taehyung watched in horror, in a second, hye jin would lay dead in front of him but he was helpless.

"Not yet hyewon." A strong, authoritative voice spoke from behind just when hyewon's sword was inches away from hye jin's throat.

Hye jin opened her tightly shut eyes when she heard the voice. Hyewon looked at the owner of that voice in extreme shock.

"Hoseok?" she asked, in horror.

"Missed me?" Hoseok smiled and hyewon threw the sword in frustration.

Who was hoseok, why was he here, why was he helping them, and why was hyewon so disturbed by his presence. These questions remained unanswered for everyone except jin.

"Why are you here? How did you find me?" hyewon asked. Hye jin could notice hyewon's hands shaking a little but she tried her best not to show it.

"I thought you were dead and i---"

"You killed me yourself? You made sure i was dead? Then how am i alive? Is that what you're asking?" hoseok asked, smiling.

Hyewon looked over at yoongi. "No. Nevermind hoseok because if you didn't die last time, you'll die now." she said as she clenched her fists and soon enough, purple rays shot out of her hands towards hoseok.

But little did she know, hoseok had come out stronger than ever after hye jin's father saved him. He dodged her attack and his eyes turned a dark shade of red. He moved towards hyewon and caught her throat choking her.

Taking this as a signal, as if on cue taehyung and hye jin stood up fast and started killing hyewon's people one by one with their powers.

Hani being trained to fight, though she didn't possess any special powers, she continued to kick punch dodge and help hye jin in every way she could.

In the middle of all chaos, chaerin freed jimin by opening his tied hands and both of them held each other close. They were the only two who couldn't fight neither could they protect themselves.

A new side of jin was seen today when he killed people in the smartest manner, twisting someone's neck, attacking their sensitive veins, just the touch on the right spot could kill people and jin knowing such fact, killed people effortlessly.

Taehyung yelped as yoongi attacked him with a purple lightening but there was no time to react or stop. Taehyung used all his strength and successfully dropped the statues on yoongi controlling the stones the statues were made of. One of The statues hit yoongi in the head hard and he lost consciousness.

Taehyung thought it was a good thing because he wouldn't have to deal with him for a while. He picked yoongi up and dragged him to where chaerin and jimin stood, dropping yoongi near them, he kicked one of the men in the stomach as he saw him trying to attack jimin.

Hye jin was on fire. The statement was awfully true because she set everyone on fire who came in her sight. Making the process faster, she killed majority of hyewon's force in no time. She only stopped when she heard hani scream in pain.

Turning around she saw someone was holding her by her neck, "Hey, leave her alone" Hye jin spoke as she was about to throw a ball of fire on the person when she saw who he was.

"Jungkook?" she was utterly confused when she saw jungkook fighting against them. All this time she had thought jungkook was with them, helping them.

"No matter how much i betrayed my master, i will be her slave forever." jungkook spoke as he threw hani painfully on the ground. That statement itself was more than enough for hye jin to understand why he did what he did.

"No matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise, you're not her slave." Hye jin said as she threw a ball of fire towards jungkook, with him effortlessly dodging it.

"My reality is mine. You cant change it." he said throwing a ball of lightening towards her which was a waste because there was a fire shield around her.

"Your reality is something else, I'm only trying to make you realise." she said. Both of them running towards each other fully prepared to attack.

By this time, more than half of hyewon's force was dead, with their bodies lying on the floor. Hyewon struggled to fight hoseok, because they were both equally strong.

Hye jin was able to concentrate on freeing their dads when taehyung took over the fight with jungkook. She made her way out of hyewon's throne room towards the cage of her dad.

"Dad.." She breathed out heavily.

Si won looked at her with so many emotions, looking at his daughter, she had grown up well and he was more than happy to see that.

"How can i open these?" she said coming closer to the the cell.

"Dont touch it!" Si won warned her and she fliched. "It's dangerous hye jin." he said and she nodded.

"Jin knows how to open these cages."
Young ho, taehyung's father spoke.

She knew what she had to do next, go inside and send jin. But before she could proceed, she heard a painful scream from inside the throne room. Which she recognised to be Taehyung's.

Her eyes widened in fear as she ran inside only to witness taehyung lying on the floor, bleeding.