Chapter 14 ✝

May be, just May be, i can fight her.

*HYE JIN'S POV*

She wouldn't stop choking me. I had no time to think about anything right now, if i didn't react in a minute she would choke me to death.

I kneed her in the stomach and she fell down due to the forceful impact. Now. Now i have to use my power and control air against her.

I made a storm and threw it at her before she could react. But she used her power, a purple mist formed and she killed the storm that i formed. Oh my god. What am i gonna go now.

She came towards me and used the purple mist, that mist was around me and just like taehyung said her mom died without air, she was doing the same thing to me.

I couldnt breath, and if i took in the mist, it was hurting my lungs. I was turning blue. Please. I don't wanna die. Please.

"YOU CAN CONTROL FIRE HYE JIN. USE IT AGAINT HER." Chaerin shouted suddenly. My jaw dropped. I can control fire? And how does she know that?

"But ther- ugh there's n-no fire her-e" i said in between coughs. I seriously needed to breath right now.

"The fire is within you. Raise you hand and think of fire. Come on." chaerin cheered and i did exactly what she told me.

I closed my eyes and used all my energy to form fire in my hand.

Dude. I dont even know how this things works. But i don't have time for this. I have to do it. Will it hurt? I don't care.

I opened my eyes and saw fire dancing around my fingers. I was speechless, it didn't hurt, i didn't even feel hot. what is happening?

The fire in my hand broke the mist around me and i was able to breath again. As i used more of my strength the size of the fire increased and i threw it at her. She moved and the fire that i threw, fell on the benches there and they stared burning.

I formed another ball of fire and threw it again, she kept moving. Finally one of the fire balls fell on her and she screamed in pain. It didnt burn her but i dont know what happened, her scream was too painful.

She looked at me with rage and threw a purple lightening towards me, it directly made contact with the skin on my stomach and i fell back. Just then she screamed even more and turned into purple mist and vanished.

The lightening she threw at me felt like fire and i was feeling as if my skin was burning and the last thing i heard was taehyung shouting my name. After that everything went black.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

I was in the gym working out when my phone rang. I wiped my face and went over to get the call. It was hye jin. I smiled to myself and picked up the call.

"Hello" i said just then hye jin started telling me something hastily. She sounded terrified.

"Hello taehyung, I'm in the ground and they hypnoti----" just then i heard someone falling down and the call disconnected.

"Oh god" i tried calling her back but the phone kept on ringing, no one answered it. I ran my hand through my hair.

"She's in danger. I have to do something. She was talking about some ground. What possibly that ground could be?" i started brainstorming.

"Was she on the ground floor? In a play ground? What ground was she talking about?" I couldn't think of anything.

"I have no time for this." i say as i grab my jacket and get out of the house, i go everywhere possible. Just then something came to my mind.

"A ground. Between my apartment and hye jin's hotel. In yongsan-gu." my eyes lit up when i finally got it.

I ran towards yoongi hyung's café.
"Hyung i need your car, please it's urgent." yoongi hyung didn't say anything he gave me his car keys.

Yoongi hyung knows i dont joke around in serious situations, that is why he didn't ask any questions.

I immediately started driving towards the abandoned ground and reached there in 15 minutes. When i walked towards it, i saw smoke as if something was burning. There was a huge tree fallen on the entrance so i had to climb and go inside.

When i went inside, i saw hye jin falling on the ground. And some purple smoke too. "Oh no, they were here." i say as i run towards hye jin.

"HYE JIN!! HYE JIN!!" I shout but she was already unconscious. There was a girl and she came over to us.

"That woman attacked her, you have to take her home immediately. Let's go." she said and i picked Hye jin up bridal style and took her to my car.

"Are you coming with us?" i asked the girl and she shook her head and said, "Treat the wound on her stomach and make sure the locket on her neck doesn't shine, if it does it is not a good sign. It indicates that her life is in danger. The wound is very critical because the purple lightening is a very powerful tool they can use. So take care of her"

"Who are you?" i asked because clearly she knows too much about the powers and whoever is behind us. "My identity is not important taehyung. She is critical, treat her. and do it yourself, dont take her to any hospitals." she said and walked off.

I had no time to think about anything, Hye jin is badly injured, i drove off as fast as i could and take hye jin inside my apartment.

I lifted her shirt up because there was no one else who could treat her and what i saw made my cry.

Her stomach was badly injured, there was a deep cut and her skin was torn apart. As if something burned and cut her at the same time. I couldn't see that but i had to treat it.

I took out the first aid and tried to clean and stitch the wound myself. As i started stitching her wound, her breath hitched and the pendant suddenly started shining.

"it indicates that her life is in danger" No! No hye jin!