Chapter 20✝

"Like what you see?"

*HYE JIN'S POV*

This man right here has literally kicked my brother and has the audacity to ask me if i like it?

Bish lemme jus--

"Taehyung, are you okay?" i made my way towards taehyung and tried to lift him up.

Blood was pouring out of his mouth. And it was definitely not a good sight.

As far as i remember, there has not been a single person from this creepy place that taehyung has not been able to fight. But why is taehyung not able to fight this boy?

Taehyung got up and i think he decided to use his powers. "Move hye jin."

I moved away and taehyung used his power to make a huge pool of water right on his palm through the fountain and threw it at the boy in full force.

Even i was shaken a little bit by the impact of the water but that boy... He didn't even move, it was as if it didn't work on him at all.

Is there a way to fight this boy?

I tried to use fire on him but it was blocked out.

Taehyung used earth's elements and threw all the stones at him altogether but it seemed like nothing was affecting him.

I was really really scared right now. All this time we were able to fight these people with the powers we had, but this person right here, he is something else.

Taehyung seemed to be exhausted, so much that he couldn't even stand properly. But it didn't seem like he was going to give up anytime soon.

Taehyung kicked the boy in ribs and the boy was shaken a little by the impact but the same annoying smirk plastered on his face again.

"Now you wanna do it this way?" he asked and did a dramatic 360 degree turn and kicked taehyung.

Taehyung fell down once and tried to stand up again but the boy wouldn't let him. He got on top of taehyung and kept punching him non stop.

Tears were falling down my eyes and i couldn't do anything.

"STOP!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

"DONT HIT HIM. HIT ME INSTEAD, FIGHT ME!!" I kept shouting and crying.

It felt like the boy's eyes soften a little bit but he was back with his dark expression. Taehyung lost his consciousness due to what i assume was, excessive blood loss.

The boy got up and made his way towards me, i was so scared i couldn't even move. I knew it for sure i couldn't even take one punch from the man who had just slammed taehyung on the ground.

I was shaking with fear and crying continuously, i didn't know what to do when suddenly-

"You think you can take this?" he raised his fist and i closed my eyes immediately preparing myself for the hard pain but i never felt it.

So i slowly opened my eyes and saw the boy chuckling. He had a very different look on his face, it was not the same dark, evil look. It was..... Different.

He suddenly came closer and i was not in my senses to move back. He bought his face closer and closer and whispered right in my ear.

"I like that fear on your face. In fact, i love it." his calm yet deep voice sent shivers down my spine and to add on it, he suddenly kissed my jaw and i lost it.

My eyes widened and i finally reacted. I slapped him.

Shit.

I slapped him.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

It's done, he'll kill me now. My life is over, I'm done I'm dyi--

He started laughing and harshly grabbed my face. He was breathing sharply as if trying to control his anger. "Don't think i will let it slide because you are a girl. Do it one more time and I'll show you who is the boss."

He said and started walking away.

"Why don't you fight me then?"
I said out of nowhere.

Okay hye jin. What exactly are you doing? You know there are several other ways to commit suicide.

He turned around and looked at me with his dark eyes. "You wanna fight me?" he raised his eyebrows and i nodded.

Let's just do this while we're at it.

"Alright babe, come on then."

He walked towards me and to say i was terrified would definitely be an understatement.

I slid down immediately and kicked his leg, he lost his balance and fell down. I harshly stepped on his hand with my heels and pressed it harder. He yelped in pain and i smirked.

"Kiss me again and I'll show you who is the boss."

He grabbed my leg with his other hand and dragged me down so i fell beside him. He got on top of me and pinned both my hand above my head.

He grabbed my face harshly again and "You really thought you could fight ME?" he asked in disbelief.

I moved my leg and he got an idea of what i was about to do and immediately left my hands. He tried to get up but it was too late. I already kneed him somewhere 'sensitive' and he groaned so hard. His painful groans were actually satisfying me.

I got up and tried to go to taehyung when he suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed me towards the wall.

"One hit. You wouldn't even be able to take one hit from me. Don't act too sassy, girl." he said.

I scoffed. "Then are you holding back because I'm a girl?" i asked and i could see anger building up in his eyes.

I tried to kick him again but he grabbed my leg and turned me around so i was facing the wall, both my hands still in his grasp.

He suddenly kissed my neck from behind "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"

"You challenged me, and i love challenges." he said referring to when i said kiss me again. Oh boy.

A sharp scream left my mouth when he had bitten my neck. He ran his fingers through the spot where he just made a mark and said. "Now that i have marked it, you'll remember me and what I'm capable of. Next time, i won't be gentle baby." he said. I tried to free my hands from his and i finally succeeded, or may be he let me go.

He turned me around and looked at my neck again with the same annoying smirk on his face.

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he took it out, he read something on it and put it back in his jacket.

"Guess it's time to leave, but I'll come back though, don't miss me too much babygirl." he said and started walking away.

"Wait. Who the fuck are you?" i asked with teary eyes.

He turned around and smiled at me, an evil smile that is, and said.

"Jeon jungkook."