Chapter 25 ✝

"Hani?"

*HYE JIN'S POV*

"Uhm, may i know who are you?" taehyung asked.

"No. You don't deserve to know me." hani said and pushed taehyung aside. She came running towards me and hugged me too tight.

"H-hani i cant b-breathe!!" i said and she let go of me.

"I missed you so much wifey!!" she said and i smiled. "I missed you too hubby!!"

 "I missed you too hubby!!"

"What.... Are you both doing?" taehyung asked. His face literally looked like that.

"Um hani, what are you doing here?" i asked her still not able to process it. Why is hani here all of a sudden?

"Well you wouldn't text me, you wouldn't reply, you wouldn't call me so i figured i had to come here to beat your ass." she said and smiled proudly.

We all looked at each other in silence. Chaerin looked at jin, jin looked at taehyung, taehyung looked at me, i looked at chaerin.

5 seconds silence..

10 seconds silence..

15 seconds silence..

Then we all started laughing..

"Hehehe, so hehe now that you've seen I'm alright hehe you're going back right hehe" i asked.

"What? No. Now that you're not killing him, i think you're done here, let's go back together." she said and smiled again.

"NO!" Taehyung, chaerin and jin shouted in sync.

She looked around in confusion
"W-what happened?" she asked innocently.

"Uh, we were actually going to go out now and hye jin and i have a lot of plans so she cant go back for now." chaerin said.

"Oh then that's great! I can join you in your plans since we're all friends. So what are we gonna do first." hani clapped innocently.

"We.... Are..... Going.... To rest first. Yes, we'll rest a little so you come with me, let's sleep!!" i dragged hani with me to my room leaving the other three behind.

Hani sat down on my bed and smiled happily. "It feels so good here, this bed is very comfortable and i feel so happy to see you again.." hani commented.

I sat down beside her, "Hani, i understand you were worried about me, but how can you travel all the way here alone? I would come back in some time anyway hani, you didn't have t--"

"I had to jinnie, i was so worried and you wouldnt even talk to me properly, knowing that you're in a new city and that taehyung is here, i couldn't stop myself." she explained and i sighed.

"I know hani, how much you worry about me but i want you to know two things. First, Taehyung is NOT a bad person, in the past few days he has done so much to protect me and proved that he didn't kill my mom. He is very good at heart and i can trust him with everything i have." i said and hani nodded.

"Second, i still have to find who killed my mom hani, and it can be dangerous for you to stay here, chaerin and taehyung are helping me in finding it out but we're still nowhere, we have a long way to go and you know, i wont give up until i take my revenge. Hmm?"

"I understand hye jin. But i want to be a part of your pain, i helped you in your training and you know I'm capable enough to protect myself and god forbid if something happens i can protect you too. I want to be with you hye jin. I cant sleep at night knowing you're here in such dangerous circumstance. So please dont push me away." hani said and her eyes were watery.

I hugged her tight and i felt tears in my eyes too. Her feelings are sooo genuine for me, all she wants is the best for me and i cant push her away, but i also cannot put her in this situation where i cannot even guarantee my own life. Hyewon is out of control, she killed both mine and taehyung's mom, she will kill anyone who comes in her way and hani will definitely protect me even if it means putting her life on the line. No, i cant let this happen.

"Okay hani-ah, i wont push you away, let's be together hm? Now you take some rest, you must be tired no?"

I wiped her tears and she smiled a little, she lied down and i put the blanket over her. She closed her eyes and i slowly came out of the room locking it behind me.

When i came out and saw their faces, i couldn't control my laughter. They were all sitting as if someone had died, hands on their head.

"What's with you guys?" i said chuckling a little.

"WHATS WITH YOU GUYS? Your best friend literally came here out of nowhere and we dont know what to tell her, PLUS she refuses to go back. What are we gonna do now?" taehyung asked.

"I know taehyung, i know. But i also know that it is VERY easy to distract hani. So we need to plan something to distract her." i said and they all listened to me intently.

"what can we do to distract her? Give her dolls?" chaerin said annoyed.

"I told you to keep her out if this hye jin." chaerin added.

"Chaerin you know hye jin had no idea hani would come, hani just came out of nowhere, why are you blaming her." taehyung said and here we go again.

"Hye jin, let's leave them to fight here, we shall go and think of something." jin said clearly annoyed with their behaviour.

"Seriously guys, why are y'all behaving like this. How many times do we have to remind you to stay focused." i said and they both looked down.

"Wait! Does hani have a boyfriend?"
Taehyung asked out of the blue.

"W-what? No. She doesn't. Why do ask?" i felt my blood boiling already. Why did he wanna know such a thing about hani. Hmph.

"Perfect. I have a great distraction ready for her." taehyung said.

"What are you planning taehyung?" jin asked.

"I know a man who can distract not only girls but boys too." taehyung smirked.

"Who?" three of us asked in unison.

"Park jimin"