Chapter 5 ✝

25th september, 10:AM:

*Hye jin's POV*

I'm standing in front of the café Jimin showed me yesterday. I take a deep breathe and head inside.

The bells at the door of the café tinkle "Cute." I enter into the café and see a man sleeping at the reception.

"Excuse me, sir" I try to wake him up. "Tf you wan-   Oh I'm sorry, welcome, have a seat" he says in a sleepy voice.

"No, i actually wanted to ask you something, where can i find the owner of the café?" his expression immediately changed from IDGAF to WTF.

"I AM THE OWNER, Are you one of those people to whom jimin said he owns the café, i swear to God I'll kill him today."

"I'm so sorry mr. uh, i just wanted to meet park jimin it's actually a bit urgent." I quietly tell him in hopes that he will calm down a bit.

"Sure I'll call him, he'll be here in a few minutes anyway. Also, min yoongi, is my name" he says with a smile, damn he cute. Seoul is full of cute and attractive people.

I cant help but wonder how hani would react to such attractive boys lol.

After a few minutes of sitting and waiting, jimin enters the café. "Hey bro!" he goes for a hi5 and yoongi gives him an annoyed expression as a response, Jimin draws back his hand.

"How many times do i have to tell you to stop telling people you own this café? Stop being a bitch and using me for impressing people jimin." Damn this yoongi guy is actually very sassy.

"Hyung, EVERYTHING that is mine, is yours. Similarly whatever is yours, is mine too and that includes your café!" jimin said and smiled.

Yoongi looked at jimin, like that

Yoongi looked at jimin, like that. And jimin looked at yoongi, smiling. For a few seconds. And then.

"Anyways what happened now, why are you so bothered" Jimin asks while munching on the chips in his hand.

"I ain't bothered, but someone came looking for you, she's sitting there" Yoongi pointed towards my direction and jimin turned to look at me.

"Oh! Hye jin-sshi!" Jimin makes his way towards me. "Hi Jimin-sshi" i wished back as he settles down on the chair in front of me.

"So, is there anything i can help you with?" Jimin asks wondering why'd i come to his café, well yoongi's café.

"Uh, there's actually something i need help with. I came to seoul looking for my best friend I'd lost years back. He was my childhood best friend. I thought may be you'd know him, here, this is his picture" I show him Taehyung's picture hoping that it's the same Tae he was talkin about yesterday.

"OH, THIS IS TAEHYUNG" Jimin says out loud in surprise "He was your best friend? What a coincidence Hye jin-sshi, we live together, we've been besties for years now" he says

I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, taehyung i found you. "Jimin-sshi, can you help me meet him?" i asked pleading with my puppy eyes.

"Oh sure, But i have some work to do right now, is it okay for you to go by yourself?" he asked. Of course! I can go by myself and snap his head off.

"Yeah, i don't have a problem with that. Where can i find him?" Jimin glances at his wrist watch, "This is the address to our apt. You can find him in the gym area, he's usually in the gym at this time."

"Thank you very much Jimin-sshi, I'll never forget your help, thanks a lot" I bowed a couple of times and left hastily, time to catch that little bastard.

I stand in front of the apartment jimin gave me the address to. I crack my knuckles, "Time for some action" I make my way to the elevator, and press the button to 5th floor, there i found the gym with the help of sign boards.

I open the door to the gym and there he is in the corner of the room wiping his sweat off.

There was no one else in the gym except him and i

There was no one else in the gym except him and i. I dig my nails into my palm so hard that it was nearly bleeding. My blood is boiling, i cant stand to look at him. Looking at him makes me remember how he must've slit my mom's throat.

"Having a great time, aren't we?" I say as i walk towards where he is standing. He turned around to look at me "Do i know you?" Taehyung says.

"Nah, but i know you very well you dickhead" He looks at me with utmost confusion in his eyes. "Excuse me?" He says, oh how angry he makes me.

"Excused." I say and kick him in the chest. He is pushed back due to the forceful impact of my kick but manages to gain his balance again

I move forward and punch him in the face. His lip starts bleeding a little. "woah woah woah there girl. Whats your problem? I aint doing anything to you cause you're a girl. But i wont hold back if you continue to be a little bitch like this"

"I didn't tell you to hold back." i said back and lift my hand to punch him again, but In a moment the situation turned to opposite of what was happening and i am somehow pushed towards the wall, he shoved my face in the wall and he is holding both my hands behind me.

"Who are you?" he asks in a very strict tone. I struggle to free myself. "You wouldn't wanna know boy" i said as i succeeded in my attempt to free myself and kneed him in the stomach.

"Oh, trust me i do" he said and he ran towards me and pushed against the table, this time he is holding onto my hair. "Tell me yourself or i have ways to make girls like you speak"

"Oh really, then use your ways you pussy" i curse out. He lets go of my hair and i stood back up. Ready to attack him again.

I push him and he loses his balance and falls down, i get on top of him and start choking him. "You killed my mom, this is how she must've felt when you slit her throat off. I'll never forgive you" i started crying and suddenly he rolls over and now he's on the top. He holds both my hands above my head tightly so i don't move.

"I killed your mom? Who is your mom? Who are you? I didnt kill anyone." He blurts out in confusion, what an actor you are taehyung. Suddenly he looks at my pendant and leaves my hands.

"How did y- no. Where did you find this pendant?" i look at him, is this what he's thinking about between a fight? But all of a sudden my vision falls on his neck and he has the exact same pendant as mine around his neck.

"H-  Hye Jin?"