Chapter 22✝

"He is trapped."

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

I was sitting in an abandoned alley. All the houses looked old and creepy. I couldn't see anyone there.

It was wet, dark and scary. I looked at myself, i was little. That means it was the time when my mom was killed.

I got up and tried to look around but it was too scary for a little kid to roam around.

As i walked a few steps, i saw two men standing. "Excuse me." i called out and both men turned around.

One of them was my dad and the other one was the man i saw in the picture the other day.

My dad stood where he was and the other man came to me, he crouched down in front of me to meet my eyes.

He smiled at me and i smiled back. There was a familiar warmth in his touch, and it felt so good when he kept his hand on the crown of my head. As if i was longing for this.

"Taehyungie, I'm sorry." he said and i slightly tilted my head not knowing what he was apologising for.

"I'm sorry i had to leave you. But taehyungie, you have to save us, you have to help us in getting out of here. You have to protect hye jin and you have to free us."

His words seemed like puzzles to me. I couldn't understand a word. Just then the same woman who killed my mom came and dragged the kind man away from me. Both my dad and that man started walking away and i called dad.

"Daddy!!" to my surprise both the men turned around and smiled at me. Then that woman, hyewon. She trapped them in a very big cage, it was purple and i couldn't see them.

After trapping them inside, hyewon made her way towards me. I was shaking with fear.

"Please don't hurt me, please."

"Taehyung, taehyung!!"

And then i opened my eyes to see hye jin sitting in front of me with a troubled look.

I breathed heavily. And the first thing i could say was.

"He is trapped."

"W-who? Who is trapped taehyung?" Hye jin asked and i couldn't process anything.

"Taehyung, are you okay? Do you want me to call the doctor?" hye jin asked and i shook my head.

"No, I'm... I'm okay" i said as she wiped my sweat.

"Taehyung, i think we should leave this hospital, i have healed you and there is no valid explanation of how such wounds healed in no time. I dont want the doctor to report us, let's leave." hye jin said and i still couldn't process.

"Y-You healed me? How?"

"I shall tell you everything taehyung, but now, we have to leave." she said and grabbed my hand.

We were on the first floor so it wasn't very high, we both were trained to climb and jump so it wasn't a tough task for us. We both jumped out of the hospital room through the window and made our way to the car.

"Here, your clothes." she passed me my clothes and started driving. We reached the hotel soon and i plopped down on the couch.

She called someone and said we had left the hospital and we're at the hotel now and gave the hotel's address.

"Who did you call?" i raised an eyebrow and she chuckled. " That's a surprise for you." she said and smiled brightly.

Is she going to introduce her boyfriend to me? Oh no.

I cleared my throat and she looked at me. "Uhm, do you.."

"Do i what taehyung?"

"Do you.. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Her eyes widened for a second then she smiled again. "Nope, i don't. What about you?" she asked

"Wdym? I am not gay."

"Oh god i mean do you have a girlfriend? Dumbo."

"Ahh no no, i don't"

She passed me a glass of juice and sat down next to me. She looked at me carefully and came closer.

I moved back a little but she kept coming closer, i gulped hard until she reached out her hand and took out something from my hair and then moved back.

"There was a piece of paper in your hair, what were you thinking?" she asked and i looked down, of course i couldn't show her my flustered expression.

For real though, why do i feel this way for hye jin, I'm fully aware that she is my sister and whatever I want will never happen, but i just cant control my feelings.

I took a sip of my juice and looked at her happily munching on her snack. I was lost in thought when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I'll go." she said and got up to open the door, i was actually disturbed, what if it's one of those people again here to kill us.

When she opened the door my eyes lit up, i instantly recognised who was standing in the entrance. My eyes widened and i almost screamed.

"JIN?"

Jin and hye jin both smiled at me as jin made his way to the couch and sat down opposite from us, hye jin came back to sit beside me and i was so confused.

"when did you find him?" i asked hye jin and she chuckled. "When you were in your lalaland. I mean, when you were unconscious" She said and jin laughed lightly.

"Anyways, taehyung. Can you talk about it now? I mean that dream, can you tell us about it now?" Hye jin asked and i nodded i told them everything including how those two men were trapped in a big cage and how hyewon still tried to hurt me.

"That's right taehyung. Your father is trapped." jin said and we both looked at him in confusion.

"Before i tell you everything and we start to plan anything, we should go back to seoul. There the four of us can talk and it will be much better for me to explain the entire thing to you both if chaerin is with me." jin said and we Both nodded.

"we're not wasting anytime. Let's go right now and we shall reach by tonight. We don't wanna be caught by the hospital anyways." hye jin said and we all stood up.

"Let this journey begin."