Chapter 37 ✝

"Is it because I'm injured or did i lose my powers?"

* HYE JIN'S POV*

Chaerin was about to respond when we heard a groan. It was from jin. We all turned around to look at him and he was slowly trying to open his eyes.

"Jin! Are you okay?" i asked as soon as he opened his eyes. He nodded and tried to sit up. He didn't have any serious injuries but the glass was stuck in various places in his body which was taken out of him by the doctors.

"Hye jin. What happened?" jin asked. Obviously he didn't remember anything. I told him every single thing about it.

"Who told you if you hurt my body hyewon would leave? I mean that was right but except chaerin and i, there are no other people who know about this kinda stuff and are willing to help you so who?" Jin asked.

"I have no idea jin i can't seem to remember anything about it." i replied. 

After a few minutes of silence i asked jin. "Jin do you think by any chance i might've lost my powers?"

"No. Hye jin that's not possible."

"Then why am i not able to heal you?"

"Because you're injured too. You cant heal yourself and me simultaneously." jin replied.

"Yeah chaerin said the same thing."

"By the way taehyung after we came home where were you?" i asked. Taehyung looked at chaerin in an uncomfortable way and chaerin returned the look.

"I mean if you're uncomfortable then you dont have to tell me." i said as i stood up.

"I'll get you something to eat jin." i said and walked out of the room.

Why is taehyung acting like this? Is he still mad about me ignoring him?

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

*5 hours ago*

Hye jin seemed very disturbed about something. I don't know what happened to her, she'd never talk to me like that ever before.

We came back to the hotel and hye jin went to jimin and started talking to him. I heaved a sigh. I wish she would talk to me like that and share her problems.

I need to get in terms with myself. I need to know how i feel towards her. I cant see her talking to other people or being friendly with them. I cant tolerate when she ignores me. I cant stop thinking about her and i am so worried about her safety all the time.

What are these feelings? I definitely dont feel that because i thought she was my sister because come on, who feels jealous when your sister talks to someone. Thats not it.

Do i, by any chance, love her? No no no she would never want anything of that sort with me. She probably still thinks of me as a brother. No, i shall not feel this way.

I shook my head continuously to let go of that thought. But honestly, i can't help these feelings.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed. It was chaerin.

"Hello?" i answered.

"I need you to come here taehyung. I have important news. And dont tell hye jin or anyone about it. Just you." she said leaving me thrilled.

"W-where?" i asked and she gave me the address.

I immediately left the house without informing anyone about it. When i reached the place, it was all empty and abandoned.

It was a road, and i couldn't see a single person there. Just when i was about to call chaerin i heard a voice.

"Welcome, taehyung." i turned around only to find chaerin standing there. And the way she was dressed.... Was very unlike her. Whatever she was wearing was too revealing.

"Ah, what happened? Why did you call me?" i asked as she walked towards me. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me back until my back hit the wall.

"What are you doing right now chaerin?" i asked as i pushed her hands away from my chest.

"Come on tae, dont act like you don't want it hm?" she said as she ran her hand through my hair.

"Have you lost your mind? Of course i dont want anything like this. Just... Just stop touching me already. And is that why you called me here?" i was pissed. I never knew chaerin had any such intention towards me.

And even if she felt something she could've spoken to me first instead of doing such a ridiculous thing.

"Taehyung. I want you right now. Please dont do this to me please." she said as she tried to kiss me. I tried to push her away as much as i could, but she wouldn't listen.

I pushed her hard. I had no other choice. She fell down on the ground and looked up at me. Only then i realised the colour of her eyes, they were purple. When she was on the ground, a purple mist surrounded her and she fell down completely.

I made my way towards her and tried to wake her up. "Chaerin. Chaerin wake up."

She eventually opened her eyes and looked at me in extreme confusion. She looked around as if she didn't know how she came here.

She looked very uncomfortable about her clothes so i gave her my jacket and looked away. "Why are we here? And what happened?" she asked.

I told her everything and she started crying. You'd think a strong girl like chaerin would never shed a tear. She was too strong and rough for it right?

But the people who pretend to be strong are very soft and emotional in real. She cried a lot.

"If she possessed me why did she use me this way? She could've done anything except for this. I feel so ashamed right now." she said.

"It's okay chaerin. I promise i wont talk about this to anyone. It was not your mistake okay? Don't worry. Now lets go home"

I took her back home. On our way chaerin got jimin's call. Jimin was freaking out.

"We'll be there jimin. Don't worry." she said as she hung up.

"I think they hurt hye jin. Jimin is freaking out about it." chaerin said.

"So she had a purpose behind possessing you. She wanted to keep me and you away from hye jin so she could attack her." i said.

"She is so dead."