Chapter 30 ✝

"I think he's falling for you."

*HYE JIN'S POV*

After jin heard everything i told him about jungkook, jin tried to explain me this.

"Hye jin the only possible reason that jungkook visited you multiple times but did nothing to hurt you could be that he likes you. You said he even apologised to you. A man who has not been defeated by anyone in his entire life and who lives like a prince, apologised to YOU. What could be the reason?" he said and it actually made sense to me.

The way his eyes soften whenever he saw me crying and the way he immediately left when he saw i was uncomfortable and even his apology. I think jin is right.

"One thing i want you to know hye jin is that, even though jungkook works for hyewon, and he seems very cruel and bad, he is not a bad person." jin said.

"Then why is he working for hyewon?" i asked.

"I think i should tell you. Jungkook is under a spell." jin said and my eyes widened in shock.

"What do you mean?" i asked

"Jungkook was just like you, a good hearted kid when hyewon found him. Though she tried to convince jungkook to do bad things, he would disagree. So she used her magic, and put him under a spell. Even now, being under that spell, he still has his own heart and that is the reason he must've developed feelings for you." jin explained.

"So is there a way to break this spell?"

"The spell will go only when hyewon dies OR she willingly removes the spell, that she will not do." jin said.

"Along with mine and taehyung's father, we should save jungkook too." i said and jin nodded.

We heard some noises from inside the apartment and we hastily made out way inside, and what we saw was totally unexpected.

The floor was a mess with pieces of glass all over. Taehyung had broken the glass table in his room and was breathing heavily. He was out of control and I've never seen him so angry.

He was asking something to chaerin and all i could understand was "tell me or I'll kill you" chaerin was so scared and i signalled jin to take her away.

As chaerin moved a little towards the door, taehyung tried to pull her back.

I pulled taehyung away from her "Are you crazy what the fuck are you doing?" i asked taehyung angrily.

"She knows hye jin. She knows!!" Taehyung exclaimed angrily and ran his hands through his hair.

"What taehyung? What does she know?"

"She knows where our fathers are!!" He shouted and the room fell silent.

I turned to face chaerin who was looking down on the floor, tears streaming down her face.

"Is that true chaerin?" i asked and she nodded.

I took chaerin's hand in my hand and pulled her out of the room. I took her in another room and gave her a glass of water. She calmed down a bit and i sat down beside her.

"Taehyung has been in a lot of pain chaerin. He has experienced nothing but pain all his life. Pain of witnessing his mother's death, pain of losing his best and the only memories with his family, pain of being ridiculed by my mother, the pain of living his life alone, not knowing anything about his past. He has gone through a lot of pain and now that he can make things right, he is desperate to do it as soon as possible. I hope you forgive him for his behaviour." i explained and chaerin nodded silently.

"I know you might have a lot of reasons or limitations that you are not able to tell us about our dads, but i promise chaerin, we will protect you. I understand your fears and i know what you are going through, but i expect you to understand our situation too. I really really need your help in this chaerin. Could you please please tell me where hyewon has kept our fathers?" i asked as calmly as possible and she seemed to be giving in.

"I don't know where they are but i have a map hye jin. And that is the biggest clue to take you there. I was afraid if you find hyewon, she will kill all of us so i tried to delay it as much as i could but i guess i was being selfish. I'm sorry." she put her hand in her bag and looked for something inside. "Here" she said and handed out a map to me.

"Thank you so much chaerin. Is there any other information you have?" i asked and she shook her head.

"This map was given to me by your father, he said i should give it to you when it's the right time. All i know is, It will take you to hyewon's universe." she explained.

"Wait, does she have like a different universe altogether?" i asked.

"I'm not very sure about it hye jin. All i know is she doesn't live here, and there in her place, she rules." chaerin explained and i nodded.

"Chaerin i think you should sit here for a while. I need to talk to taehyung and make sure he is calmed down."

I left the room and saw jin cleaning the glass while taehyung was sitting on his bed. His eyes were still red due to all the screaming and shouting he did in anger a few minutes ago.

"Jin i think I'll do that, you should go see chaerin." i said and jin nodded, he closed the door behind him and there was only me and taehyung in the room now.

"You know you were wrong, right?" i asked and taehyung looked up at me with his extremely red and beautiful eyes.

"I understand your anger, your situation, but being aggressive like this and that too with a woman is not right taehyung

"I understand your anger, your situation, but being aggressive like this and that too with a woman is not right taehyung." i said and he looked down.

"Hye jin. I know but how can she be so selfish, does she not know what we're going through? Everyday is like torture to me hye jin. I'm scared to fall asleep now. Do you realise? Does she realise?" I could see how hurt taehyung was.

"I understand taehyung. I talked to her and she said a map was given to her by my father, she doesn't know where exactly our fathers are but she had this map and she gave it to me. Now we can go where this map takes us and figure out everything." i explained and taehyung carefully eyed the folded map.

He then looked at me again and i gave him a smile. 

"The wait is over, taehyung."