Chapter Thirty

*Warning this chapter contains adult content. Please feel free to skip to chapter Thirty-One if sexual content make you uncomfortable*

"I'm going to go wash up really quick. I'll be out in a bit." Daniel said causing her to groan in protest, "I'll be back." He said before planting another kiss on her lips.

After the bathroom door closed Isabel looked around looking for another door. Turning her attention to one behind the couch, she got up and walked towards it. Curious about what was inside, she opened the door and her jaw dropped as she saw a very large and beautiful bed and elegant wooden furniture. Walking around the room opened mouthed she walked to a wooden wardrobe that hugged the wall near the corner.

Turning around to look at the bed she ran her hand down the embroidered navy-blue comforter. She looked at the white damask pattern and felt the sheets that were underneath. On the underside of the comforter was a taupe champagne print that was just as soft as the sheets. Noticing that the bed had a canopy, she giggled as she played with the navy cloth that sat neatly on top of the frame.

Walking into the room looking for Isabel, Daniel stopped to look at the room and stopped dead in his tracks. Hearing Daniel walks into the room, Isabel blushed as she saw him standing there with only a towel on. Her jaw almost dropped again as she saw the definition of his muscles, but she kept her composure.

"That was quick." She teased and he only shrugged before walking into the bedroom looking around.

"Not really used to taking long showers. Competition for the bathroom was high when sharing a bathroom with three other people." Daniel said as he walked over to the wardrobe on the other side of the bed.

"You have another brother?" She asked with her brow arched up.

"Yeah his name is David. Hopefully he's alright and at home with out parents, "When I saw Carlos and Justice, it was like I had a small piece of home back." Isabel swayed back and forth and walked out of the bedroom.

"I'm going to wash up too, I'll be back." She stated walking towards the door.

"Ok, hopefully, you don't take too long." Daniel teased as she bounded out of the room and he opened up the wardrobe and scoffed a little bit, "I know I'm the king of the water kingdom, but really? Nautical?" He said not knowing if he was talking to himself or the room. Looking through the top drawer he picked out a pair of blue and grey boxer briefs, "At least it got the size right." He said before putting them on and folding the towel and placing it on the nightstand.

He ran his hand down the top of the comforter looking at the design on the bed before getting under the covers and sunk under the silky soft cotton sheets. Comfortably his placed his head on the pillow and had his hands stretched out over his head and he stared up at the opened canopy.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Isabel said from the doorway. Looking at Isabel, Daniel went speechless seeing Isabel wearing blue and green lace lingerie.

"I am now." Daniel couldn't help but stare at her slim figure as she walked towards the bed and laid in it with him. She propped herself up so that she could look at him, rubbing her hand down his bicep.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked still watching his eyes.

"I was thinking about sleep, but I don't think you want to sleep." She laid on his stomach and kissed his and then looked into his eyes.

She sat up and looked at him, as he looked at her. The passion passed through their eyes as their lips moved closer like magnets. Daniel pulled off her bra and wrapped her in a firm embrace as she took down his underwear and sat on his pelvis. The two of them rolled so that she was now under him.

Daniel kissed her neck, sending shivers through her body. He moved his lips down her body and stomach and Isabel could have cared less. He removed her underwear and kissed above her pelvic bone. Daniel met their lips again and she held onto his body as the passion sunk deep into her. It was rhythmic and steady as her body felt every bit of the pleasure as they became drunk on each other. Both of their auras lit up the room until they both fell asleep in sweet exhaustion. The bed canopy closed by itself as they dozed off into a deep sleep.