chapter 16

"What happened to Lauren? Did you catch her?" Ally asked as Camila returned back to the booth.

"No. I didn't." Camila lied. She couldn't tell her friends that Lauren Jauregui kissed her- again! "She was too fast."

"I kinda feel bad." Ally admitted while she swirled the straw to her drink.

"We don't need to be like her." Camila nodded.

after dinner Camila waved goodbye to Ally and walked to her front door. She stumbled to find her house keys.

Once she found them she walked inside and went straight to her room.

She flipped on the lights and screeched on what she saw on her bed.

"Lauren?! What the hell are you doing?!" Camila stared at Lauren terrified.

Lauren stood up and kept her focus on Camila.

"What are you?-" Camila said before Lauren snaked her arm around waist.

"I need you Camila."

"What-"

Lauren attached her lips to Camila's. The kiss got heated real fast. They both ended up on Camila's bed with Camila on the bottom.

The atmosphere was getting hot between the two, so Lauren kindly removed Camila's shirt before hers.

Her fingers ran over Camila's stomach. She trailed kisses down her chest, in between her breast, then her belly button.

"Lauren..." Camila said softly.

"Shh Camila." Lauren unbuttoned Camila's pants and pulled them down.

Camila watched with wide eyes. What was going to happen? Why is she letting this happen?

Just as Lauren was about to pull her panties down-

"Camila?"

The two girls froze at the voice coming from behind the close door.

"Sof?" Camila asked scrambling to sit up.

"Can we play pony princess?"

"Maybe later."

Lauren waited until she heard the small footsteps leave the doorway. "I should go." She said putting her shirt back on.

"You can't go, my parents will see you."

"I'll sneak out your window."

Camila watched as Lauren lifted up her window.

"I'll see you later, Cabello." Lauren hopped onto a strong branch of a tree and climbed her way down.

Camila stared through her open window, where the girl who almost had sex with left through; in her underwear.

She touched her lips remember the taste of Lauren's lip on hers. She liked it. Every time Lauren touches her she gets butterflies.

Lauren hated the feelings she had towards Camila while Camila couldn't understand hers.

She liked Luke. The guy she's being waiting for forever to notice her, and he finally did! And now she's have feelings for his best friend! Sounds like a cliché movie plot.

Since Camila was already half undressed, she decided to go take her shower trying to forget what just happen.

But she couldn't.

They both know it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 1K READS ILY GUYS AND THIS STORY!

😘💖💕🌹🌸💎💘🌴